Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Season Cards/Tickets In The Post

If people are getting impatient about their season tickets with 2 weeks to go, what are they going to be like waiting for Leicester's 1st win of the season???

I live in Bedford and haven't received any of my 3 tickets - I think Richie Wellens is working @ Royal Mail as a summer casual!!

If people are getting impatient about their season tickets with 2 weeks to go, what are they going to be like waiting for Leicester's 1st win of the season???

I live in Bedford and haven't received any of my 3 tickets - I think Richie Wellens is working @ Royal Mail as a summer casual!!

lol

I have news from the club shop gods. Not every ticket has been dispatched yet, some are still being packaged and another batch is being sent out next week. All should be with their respective owners by the end of next week.

Not that i am bothered so long as it arrives before the 16th. But under what logic can they have packaged as you put it.

3 tickets. For 3 seats in a row, for the same address using the same surname.

And not done them at the same time lol.

Archived