Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Euro 2016 Qualifying

I'd switch the names around in that analogy but each to their own.

Put Gary Cahill in a Wales squad and they're weakened IMO.

Wales started with Chester last night and you're saying they'd be weakened with Cahill in the squad? Stop it.

You can't really walk in to a tournament for the first time in decades (or ever) and expect to be a high seed. lol

And youre not very good either lets be honest.

Youre just having a little purple patch of games thats took you to the final.

Poor team, poor manager but 5 mins of fame.

I thought being shit was implied in the decades without an appearance.

We're well aware we're a very average side carried by Bale.

Purple patch is well and truly over as well, last three games drew 0-0 with Isreal, lost 2-0 to Bosnia and beat one of the worst countries to ever try and qualify for the Euros 2-0.

But with Ash at the back they're be flying. lol

Purple patch is well and truly over as well, last three games drew 0-0 with Isreal, lost 2-0 to Bosnia and beat one of the worst countries to ever try and qualify for the Euros 2-0.

But with Ash at the back they're be flying. lol

England are better than Wales. What are you trying to prove?

England are better than Wales. What are you trying to prove?

I'm just echoing how average Wales are and how very average their players are, apart from Bale and Ramsey, the only two who would be good enough to play for England. But congratulations on saying England are better than Wales.

Shame a few have got caught up in the Wales hype, very much reminds me of the times Prussian used to come on here trying to tell everyone Switzerland were as good as England.

I would have to agree i dont think Ashley Williams would be "big club" material either.

He may have had a bad start to the season but come on, Gary Cahill is a quality player i dont know how anyone can argue he isnt

Thats not to say Ashley Williams is bad by the way, but he strikes me as a one club man sort of player who will have an excellent Swansea career, a good Welsh career and a leader for Wales but ultimately he is a slightly better than average defender who is at the peak of his powers.

I'm just echoing how average Wales are and how very average their players are, apart from Bale and Ramsey, the only two who would be good enough to play for England. But congratulations on saying England are better than Wales.

Shame a few have got caught up in the Wales hype, very much reminds me of the times Prussian used to come on here trying to tell everyone Switzerland were as good as England.

What Wales hype? lol

Like I said, you're incredibly insecure about the football teams you support.

Wales have qualified to a fairly mediocre tournament in terms of overall quality. Why does that bother you so much?

What Wales hype? lol

Like I said, you're incredibly insecure about the football teams you support.

Wales have qualified to a fairly mediocre tournament in terms of overall quality. Why does that bother you so much?

Are you seriously as stupid as I imagine you to be? Look at my first post since last night and see if I have an issue with them, remember the rant I had about England not having the passion the Welsh have? No, but I did. I am happy for them, fair play. Just don't come and tell me their players are better than they are and better than players for England because they're not. Simple as that!

Try and spin my words and use it so I'm having a constant dig at Wales, I'm just saying they aren't as good as some on here have made out and their players are very very average apart from the exceptional two who would get in most international sides in the world. Ashley Williams is an average Premier League centre back, nothing more nothing less.

Seriously block me from reading my posts, you don't agree with anything I post and you reply to pretty much everything I say, so save yourself the hassle and making yourself look ridiculously stupid.

I'm pretty confident most of the forum knows I'm sat here with some terribly massive shit eating grin when claiming Wales are officially better than England. It's obvious cheap trolling and a bit of banter about a hundred years in the making. Anyone getting their pants in a twist over that needs words.

As for the more serious posts, it's pretty obvious that this is a massive moment for Welsh football. It's also fairly obvious that this is a very good (by our standards) Welsh team that's gotten where it has on merit.

We're very well organised, we've got two undoubtedly world class match winners and a team around them made up largely of solid premier league quality players.

Nobody in Wales thinks we're going to win the thing but equally we're quite obviously no worse than countless other sides who qualify for plenty of tournaments and nobody bats an eyelid. On paper we're no worse than Sweden, Denmark, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Switzerland, Poland, Ukraine, Ireland, Bosnia, Serbia or any other of scores of countries that frequently make up the group stages of major finals with no real chance of winning the thing.

The difference is that since Sparky we've had management with no organisational or motivational skills and no relationship with the players. Toahack almost never had his best players out. This is the first campaign in my lifetime where we've had consistent selection, not just in our crap players but also in the better ones turning up every game and putting a shift in. And lo and behold we've qualified pretty comfortably.

I've absolutely no issue with Scouse taking the piss and calling Wales a poverty nation, if he's hoping I'm going to snap and get angry with him then he's going to be disappointed but mostly I just take it as a bit of banter, that's fine.

But if anyone wants to sit here and seriously claim that Wales don't deserve to be there next year or to play down the occasion then frankly they're just making themselves look bitter that someone other than England are in the headlines.

In which case, speaking on behalf of all Scots, Welsh and Irish fans... welcome to our world.

Then you definitely did not see both his time with us and his celebration at the King Power last season.

When he played for us he was a kid, and who cares about a petty celebration?

Hate a player over the way he celebrated a goal? do me a favour

Archived