Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Euro 2016 Qualifying

Honestly don't know how you can slate Ash. Quality defender. Not just trolling you when I say he's exactly what Liverpool could do with. Good with the ball and without. Solid.

Better than ****ing Lovren but then so is Sol Bamba and Patrick Kisnorbo.

Ash? Know him personally..

This has nothing to do with Liverpool, just because I've said someone is garbage doesn't mean you have to throw the LFC crap to me. He wouldn't get in England's side and we're talking about international football here. Like I've always said Ramsey and Bale that's it.

This has nothing to do with Liverpool, just because I've said someone is garbage doesn't mean you have to throw the LFC crap to me. He wouldn't get in England's side and we're talking about international football here. Like I've always said Ramsey and Bale that's it.

It's not like England are awash with world class centerbacks is it?

He absolutely would get into the Liverpool side and it's definitely not just "Ramsey and Bale".

Garbage? Don't be so dense.

He absolutely would get into the Liverpool side and it's definitely not just "Ramsey and Bale".

Garbage? Don't be so dense.

But where have I said he wouldn't get in the Liverpool side? But then again why are Liverpool being discussed in a Euro 2016 qualifying thread..? I've said he wouldn't get in the England side, he isn't better than Smalling, Cahill or Stones. Simple as that.

Bale and Ramsey are the only two who would get in, you might want to argue that fact but it's the truth.

So have a read of what I've actually said you muppet before jumping into a conversation that really doesn't need your worthless opinion.

It's not like England are awash with world class centerbacks is it?

We're not no, but he isn't better than Smalling, Cahill or Stones.

We're not no, but he isn't better than Smalling, Cahill or Stones.

He's certainly no worse. What has Cahill done this season that warrants him being selected? He's been atrocious for Chelsea so far...

But where have I said he wouldn't get in the Liverpool side? But then again why are Liverpool being discussed in a Euro 2016 qualifying thread..? I've said he wouldn't get in the England side, he isn't better than Smalling, Cahill or Stones. Simple as that.

Bale and Ramsey are the only two who would get in, you might want to argue that fact but it's the truth.

So have a read of what I've actually said you muppet before jumping into a conversation that really doesn't need your worthless opinion.

Liverpool desperately need a centre half and you happen to be a Liverpool fan. Not a difficult leap that Finners has made.

You're so insecure about Liverpool it hurts.

Your opinion on Williams has as much value on anyone elses in this thread. I for one think he'll walk into the side at the moment alongside Smalling as the most in form centre half....Not only that but I think he'd get the armband too. The current Cahill isn't fit to look at Williams' boots let alone clean them.

You really need to get a grip and realise that your opinion really isn't fact.

Mine is that Ben Davies would get in ahead of Gibbs and Bertrand (although he wouldn't get in ahead of Baines or Shaw to be fair) and Williams would get in ahead of Cahill, Jagielka and Stones (right now).

Ashley Williams is in his 5th Premier League season, been rumours of him going to Arsenal and Liverpool but that's it, will never play for a big club and is currently 31. Smalling is playing for a huge club and playing well, Cahill is playing for a huge club and has had a dip in form recently but he has been brilliant for Chelsea and has won everything and John Stones is probably a better defender already than Smalling and Cahill, linked with Chelsea and will be there next summer. Smalling and Cahill are so much better than 'Ash' it's actually embarrassing that you're even trying to defend him.

Problem is when average nations qualify for major tournaments you start thinking they're a good side and their team is full of brilliant players, like I've said fair play to Wales they have done so well, but they're an average team who's qualified, just like Iceland, Albania and Northern Ireland.

Now don't try and tell me my opinion isn't fact, because they are cold facts, Wales have qualified out of a group where half the teams in the group have a chance of qualifying. They had to finish above Isreal, Andorra and Cyprus to be in with a chance of qualifying, let that sink in.

Also, you'd have Davies above Bertrand and Gibbs but not Baines and Shaw, how many left backs would you take to France? lol this is what we're dealing with here, absolute spackers. Wales first choice left back isn't better than our first two, probably debatable that he's better than Bertrand for that matter or Gibbs!

It will sink in hopefully now that they had to finish above Andorra, Cyprus and Isreal to be in with a chance of qualifying and above Bosnia to qualify automatically.

Northern Ireland qualifying is a much better achievement and they have 0 stand out players, Wales have two.

Ashley Williams is in his 5th Premier League season, been rumours of him going to Arsenal and Liverpool but that's it, will never play for a big club and is currently 31. Smalling is playing for a huge club and playing well, Cahill is playing for a huge club and has had a dip in form recently but he has been brilliant for Chelsea and has won everything and John Stones is probably a better defender already than Smalling and Cahill, linked with Chelsea and will be there next summer. Smalling and Cahill are so much better than 'Ash' it's actually embarrassing that you're even trying to defend him.

Problem is when average nations qualify for major tournaments you start thinking they're a good side and their team is full of brilliant players, like I've said fair play to Wales they have done so well, but they're an average team who's qualified, just like Iceland, Albania and Northern Ireland.

Now don't try and tell me my opinion isn't fact, because they are cold facts, Wales have qualified out of a group where half the teams in the group have a chance of qualifying. They had to finish above Isreal, Andorra and Cyprus to be in with a chance of qualifying, let that sink in.

Also, you'd have Davies above Bertrand and Gibbs but not Baines and Shaw, how many left backs would you take to France? lol this is what we're dealing with here, absolute spackers. Wales first choice left back isn't better than our first two, probably debatable that he's better than Bertrand for that matter or Gibbs!

Ahh forgot that you have to play for a big club to be a good player. lol and you call me a spacker. Jesus wept talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Williams is a very good centre half and an absolutely sensational leader. Who cares who he plays for?

We've had to beat the likes of Lithuania and San Marino... Whats your point?

You also seem to be thinking that I think Wales are better than us for being more than Ramsey and Bale.

They'd probably be at us now. Such is their will to win. Something England can only dream of. But I think that about 3/4 Welsh players would get into our team.

Ashley Williams would improve both Liverpool and England. That is my opinion.

Check you all out, having to get all bitter and piss on our bonfire just because FIFA said we're officially better than you. :whistle:

enjoy pot 4, 3 defeats (hopefully one vs us) and probably no goals next year buddy 

I would argue that Terry has made Cahill look much better than he actually is. It's not to say he's a poor defender, but he's not streets ahead of Williams if that's what you're getting at. I wasn't really contesting the other two, nor was I saying Williams is better. He seems to be a good leader though, which is something England lack (I'm sorry, but Rooney as captain... you're having a laugh!).

Archived