Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Carling Cup Home v Shrewsbury Tus 26th

Capital One Cup Date and Ticket Details

Posted: Sat 16 Aug 2014 

Author: Leicester City

capital-one-cup-4-3-pa-1548280-869096_47

Capital One Cup

Image by: PA Photos
Leicester City will begin their Capital One Cup campaign with the visit of Shrewsbury Town later this month.
The Round Two tie will take place on Tuesday 26 August and will kick off at 7:45pm. 

Only the West Stand will be available for this fixture and therefore Season Ticket Holders’ seats will not be reserved for this game. Those who have signed up to the Cup Scheme will have first choice on seating and will be available to them from Monday 18 August. 

Season Ticket Holders will then be able to purchase tickets a day later then to all Fox Club members on Wednesday 20 August. 

Tickets will then go on general sale on the Thursday and will be priced from £10 to £15 for adults and from £5 to £8 for Over-65s and Under-22s. Under-18s and Under-12s will be available from £3 to £5 with an allocation of one ticket per supporter for every category. 

The Shrews, who currently play their football in League Two, have requested the full allocation of 3,300 away tickets for their visit to King Power Stadium. Tickets can be purchased in person at the City Fanstore, by telephone on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) or online atLCFCDirect.com.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/160814-capital-one-cup-date-and-ticket-details-1832050.aspx#rx6jgIYzvqyOxkdi.99

Buy a £10 adult ticket instead.

I'm not going, I just read in the matchday programme they are "between £10 and £15" which, for a Cup game against Shrewsbury, who aren't exactly going to come and try to win (are they?), is slightly higher than what I initially thought they'd charge.

Of course they are going to try and win, it's a cup game against a weakened premiership team in which they'll take a large following.

I'd expect them to be happy with taking the game to penalties, I dint expect them to be open.

Never mind, my post was more about the £££.

I'd expect them to be happy with taking the game to penalties, I dint expect them to be open.

Never mind, my post was more about the £££.

Yeah fair enough, £10 is reasonable.

I'll be going will only cost me £5 as I'm under 22 but cup games like this can be good to watch sometimes, the lower league team will want to win and it's good for younger players too!

Just wondering what time players usually arrive at the ground for 7:45 kick offs? My little sister wants to go and get her shirt signed before the game if possible!

If Shrewsbury bring 3,300 I will eat my hat, and that would mean having to buy a hat. 1,500 tops I'd imagine.

£5-8 for U22. Didn't realise that. Agree that they should've just done what they did against Crewe those years back but never mind.

There doesn't seem to be an Arsenal thread so I've decided to moan in here.

I'm having Deja Vu ringing up the ticket office, the bastards put me straight on to that berk with the annoying voice doing that speech about the phone line operators being busy and their queue is at maximum capacity, then kindly cutting me off for my own benefit, obviously.

Just let me in the queue you utter shitbags.

What the hell is the new ticket office number?

Just rang the same number I rang 5 minutes ago, the number they sent me an email saying it had changed to, the one it says on the website (0344 815 5000) and they've told me to ring a number that doesn't exist.

FFS.

LCFCDirect gripe yet again. Want two tickets for STHs, choose two seats, one for each ticket holder, click Add to Basket but it only ever adds one of them. Even when I then go back and try to add the second, just the single one sits in the basket. Guess I'll be phoning tomorrow instead, well done LCFC you have successfully made the website bad enough that I have to spend my money ringing.

Archived