Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Ticket Exchange: Positive Feedback

19 hours ago, Drew_1971 said:

Massive thank to @Kegworthfoxfor sorting my son and I out with tickets for yesterday’s game. We travelled from Glasgow on Friday with only one ticket but @Kegworthfoxwas a true football man and very helpful. 
Ps: everyone we met on Saturday in and around the fabulous King Power Stadium were friendly and a credit to their club. 
A great experience albeit the result wasn’t what we hoped. 

Cheers mate glad you both enjoyed 

Hello, Im an Irish fox and ive been travelling over to a game or two every year since 2013. My normal contact for tickets is unable to help me. If anyone could help out with three tickets for Arsenal at home, id be extremely greatful! Thanks in advance. My name is Darren Mc Namara and my email is [email protected]. I will look after anyone that can help!

On 20/09/2021 at 12:01, Dazzlermc977 said:

Hello, Im an Irish fox and ive been travelling over to a game or two every year since 2013. My normal contact for tickets is unable to help me. If anyone could help out with three tickets for Arsenal at home, id be extremely greatful! Thanks in advance. My name is Darren Mc Namara and my email is [email protected]. I will look after anyone that can help!

Just want to shout out @Slinger55 for sorting me with two tickets. Absolute Gent to deal with. Looking for a further single ticket if anyone can help me purchase! Thanks!

On 23/09/2021 at 08:38, Dazzlermc977 said:

Just want to shout out @Slinger55 for sorting me with two tickets. Absolute Gent to deal with. Looking for a further single ticket if anyone can help me purchase! Thanks!

Just want to give a further shout out to @MALANDTEEN for getting me my third and final ticket. Pleasure :)

It's a long shot, but here goes. I have tickets for Legia & Spartak at the KP. Both tickets are in the East Stand (Block K1). I had the same seat for the Napoli match, but unfortunately due to an injury it was practically impossible to stand up for the whole match as fans in this section do. My condition isn't improving, so if there's anyone out there who'd be willing to do me a swap for single tickets for these fixtures, let me know. Willing to sit in any other part of the ground, as long as I can actually sit down :D 

On 29/09/2021 at 20:19, BigShambles said:

It's a long shot, but here goes. I have tickets for Legia & Spartak at the KP. Both tickets are in the East Stand (Block K1). I had the same seat for the Napoli match, but unfortunately due to an injury it was practically impossible to stand up for the whole match as fans in this section do. My condition isn't improving, so if there's anyone out there who'd be willing to do me a swap for single tickets for these fixtures, let me know. Willing to sit in any other part of the ground, as long as I can actually sit down :D 

Have you called the ticket line to explain? They’re normally brilliant and have let me move seats twice this season. It’s going to be harder as you have physical tickets, but it’s worth a try.

Edited by phoneticerror

9 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Have you called the ticket line to explain? They’re normally brilliant and have let me move seats twice this season. It’s going to be harder as you have physical tickets, but it’s worth a try.

Cheers, I've emailed them and I'm awaiting a response :)

Just wish to belatedly thank @dmayne7 for sorting out Palace ticket last week. Met at Wimbledon Station on the Saturday as both local. Had a quick chat. Friendly fella & sat with him & his mate on match day. Great company & if anyone gets tickets off him in the future you will have no problems at all. Safe as houses. Unlike our defence! 🤦🏼‍♂️ thanks again Dave 👍🏻👏🏻

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PutneyFox said:

Just wish to belatedly thank @dmayne7 for sorting out Palace ticket last week. Met at Wimbledon Station on the Saturday as both local. Had a quick chat. Friendly fella & sat with him & his mate on match day. Great company & if anyone gets tickets off him in the future you will have no problems at all. Safe as houses. Unlike our defence! 🤦🏼‍♂️ thanks again Dave 👍🏻👏🏻

No problems buddy. Sorry about the performance!

6 hours ago, lcfcforever16 said:

I have a spare Manchester United home ticket for this Saturday if anyone needs one as I won't be able to attend due to illness? Would need to collect from my address around 2 miles from the stadium and drop back as it's a season ticket card. Thanks.

Hi is your seat still available? 

On 13/10/2021 at 04:31, lcfcforever16 said:

I have a spare Manchester United home ticket for this Saturday if anyone needs one as I won't be able to attend due to illness? Would need to collect from my address around 2 miles from the stadium and drop back as it's a season ticket card. Thanks.

Sorry this has now been sold unfortunately.

Hi everyone! First time on this chat group (am usually in the football chat forums). Anyway, I'm making a trip back home to Leicester after god knows how many years.

Live in California these days so my only pleasure is watching the foxes on tv sadly. Anyway, need a BIG favor please. I'm desperately trying to make it to the home game

against Chelsea on the 20th/Nov since I'm not visiting for long. Does anyone happen to have 2 tickets they are willing to sell please?

I know it's a long shot in me asking as I'm sure everyone wants to be at this game. Just thought I'd ask here since the ticket office were'n of much help.

Cheers.

cruzFOX