Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Ticket Exchange: Positive Feedback

5 hours ago, KansasFox said:

I am visiting back home in the UK in October and bringing my Son.  I really want to take him to a game and am looking for Tifkets for the home game against Crystal Palace.

Two tickets needed if anyone can oblige.  Overseas membership does not give you any ticket sales access and I've been out of the UK for 16 years now so have no priority points! 

That game should be easily available. Not a big match, half term, on TV etc. I thought there was a ballot for international members? So that could be your first attempt. Failing that, contact the club or people on here. If we have an average start then people will be giving tickets away for free!!!

• 2 weeks later...

A big thank you to @blurryface for ticket transaction which was so seemless & I had my Chelsea ticket in my hand within 2-3 days of first touching base, bearing in mind I live in London it was effortless. We had a good chat during this process & seems a sound fella. Have no problem in recommending him to anyone for possible future transactions. But get in the queue behind me! :giggle: Thanks again pal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PutneyFox said:

A big thank you to @blurryface for ticket transaction which was so seemless & I had my Chelsea ticket in my hand within 2-3 days of first touching base, bearing in mind I live in London it was effortless. We had a good chat during this process & seems a sound fella. Have no problem in recommending him to anyone for possible future transactions. But get in the queue behind me! :giggle: Thanks again pal.

Enjoy the game! Hopefully me not being there means we win! Nice one fella

• 4 weeks later...