Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Ticket Exchange: Positive Feedback

21 hours ago, jtlee03 said:

Massive thank you to @gd4foxes for posting tickets to the Burnley Away match to the US for me. Had a great time yesterday, even though the second-half was shit. 

Thank you so much!!

No Worries! The club seem reluctant to release tickets on General Sale, so happy to help.

A shame about the result

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, PhillyFox98 said:

Hey,

what is a good place to buy extra tickets for Leicester matches? I want to try and go with some friends in the future. 

thank you!

The best place on here would be in the relevant match thread when they get created for each game 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to be a party pooper but fans need to note that buying/selling tickets is illegal. Any ticket holders (including season tickets) that cannot make a game can offer them back to the club who will sell them on your behalf once the fixture is sold out. 

I'm assuming the ticket office are running the scheme this season but it has worked for me in the past. Its a good way of ensuring that seats don't remain unoccupied whilst we have many fans desperate to see the City play. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/08/2021 at 20:29, adejo92 said:

Putting it out there early...

Anyone who has away tickets / ticket this season but can't go I'll be happy to take them off their hands if I'm not at work.

Even better, il drive there and you can catch a lift!

got 2 palace tickets available if you fancy them?

Odd request but thought it’d be worth a try. My son and I are coming down to watch the Leicester v Man City game but we only have one ticket. Desperate for another.

We are massive Glasgow Rangers fans and would happily return the favour should you want to visit the famous Ibrox Stadium.

21 hours ago, Drew_1971 said:

Odd request but thought it’d be worth a try. My son and I are coming down to watch the Leicester v Man City game but we only have one ticket. Desperate for another.

We are massive Glasgow Rangers fans and would happily return the favour should you want to visit the famous Ibrox Stadium.

Drop Leicester Rangers supporters clubs a line

Massive thank to @Kegworthfoxfor sorting my son and I out with tickets for yesterday’s game. We travelled from Glasgow on Friday with only one ticket but @Kegworthfoxwas a true football man and very helpful. 
Ps: everyone we met on Saturday in and around the fabulous King Power Stadium were friendly and a credit to their club. 
A great experience albeit the result wasn’t what we hoped.