Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Ticket Exchange: Positive Feedback

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mac said:

I have to recommend @NewquayFox as a great seller! He sorted me out with a couple of tickets for the West Ham game, was easy to deal with, plus gave me a very reasonable price.

Many many thanks, always recommend @Mac if anyone has tickets they can’t use….

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 2 tickets PSV For sale at 75.00€ its 10€'s over the face value just for info before I get called a ticket tout like last time  I paid 150.00€ each for them  them but as the other 2 are Free I will sell them for half price as its what i will have paid to go to the game  (its not what you know its who you know) 

They are in Block R for info 

contact if intrested 

3 hours ago, english77 said:

I have 2 tickets PSV For sale at 75.00€ its 10€'s over the face value just for info before I get called a ticket tout like last time  I paid 150.00€ each for them  them but as the other 2 are Free I will sell them for half price as its what i will have paid to go to the game  (its not what you know its who you know) 

They are in Block R for info 

contact if intrested 

SOLD 

• 2 weeks later...

Big shout out to @Sudjambon who kindly offered me a Spurs ticket.  Transaction done at both ends in couple of days, smooth as silk, no dramas, bearing in mind I live in London.  Had a phone chat. Nice fella as well. Happily recommend as a seller to anyone in the future.  Thanks again pal. Shame about result but saw it coming with Roma on the horizon 🤷🏼‍♂️👍🏻👏🏻😄🦊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is anyone able to assist selling me a ticket for the home game against Villa on 10/09? Will be travelling from Australia. I bought an International Membership but see I will have to go into a ballot later this month. Do you think I will be likely to secure a ticket that way? If not I'd like to hopefully buy off someone on here. Already have flights and accomodation booked. 

I'm a new account but I think my dad used to be somewhat known on the forum before he passed away years ago, as you lot sent flowers to the funeral (still not sure how you even found out he passed). Not sure of his username but he was Ian from Adelaide. 

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I am visiting back home in the UK in October and bringing my Son.  I really want to take him to a game and am looking for Tifkets for the home game against Crystal Palace.

Two tickets needed if anyone can oblige.  Overseas membership does not give you any ticket sales access and I've been out of the UK for 16 years now so have no priority points! 

@brunojuice @KansasFox

I'm sure they'll be someone who can help you out.  But if not...

Bear in mind that the club now do a ticket resale scheme, where Season Ticket holders who can't make it can put their ticket(s) up for resale.  So unlike previous years, there's a good chance that ticket keeps on becoming available right up to the event.   So don't give up, even if it says "sold out".   

• Like 1