Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Ticket Exchange: Positive Feedback

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish to say a huge thank you to @MALANDTEEN for helping me out with 2 tickets for the Watford game for my young Nephews birthday.  He provided me with various options of seats. Once I had chosen the tickets were purchased and successfully arrived at my Mums address in Leicester as I live in London. He kept me updated at all times and everything went smoothly.  Would 100% vouch for this man for any future transactions with fellow Foxestalkers and I can see others have already so just echoing what others have found out. I  will have 1 very happy Nephew! 😁🦊️ thank you once again Sir 👏🏻👍🏻

Many thanks to @ianormondroyd for his spare ticket for Manchester City today. Trustworthy and good company as well - hope your little man got his shirt 🤞🏻. Thanks to @Lcfc_lass10 @Sean2000 and @kierant for their messages with spare tickets. Had hoped to go with the old man, who couldn’t make it, but decided last minute to go myself 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Many thanks to @ianormondroyd for his spare ticket for Manchester City today. Trustworthy and good company as well - hope your little man got his shirt 🤞🏻. Thanks to @Lcfc_lass10 @Sean2000 and @kierant for their messages with spare tickets. Had hoped to go with the old man, who couldn’t make it, but decided last minute to go myself 

Thanks to you too @Derbyshire Fox smooth transaction and a nice guy!

• 3 weeks later...