Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Right, get me a winner.

Sin Bin @ 7/1 (3.10 Newbury)

well that was a load of shit

Can I used enhanced offers? I'm on West Ham, Spurs double enhanced to 5/2. £10 double returns £35.

yeah don't see why not, the idea was find a tip and tell us the best price, if that best price is an enhancement then so be it. 

well that was a load of shit

yeah don't see why not, the idea was find a tip and tell us the best price, if that best price is an enhancement then so be it.

Yep, popped up on Paddy Power when I logged in. Glad it did now!

Apologies for the lateness of the update. This is due to my forced "holiday" from the forum :whistle: (and the fact i didn't have a winner in the last two rounds so wasn't eager to post an update to show off how great my tips were :D). 

f02c2bb2-02ff-4a16-9ace-feb78d0eecc6.png

That is the state of play after the weekend, and luckily there's been bugger all to bet on since then, so this table's not coming in the middle of a match round. There were a couple of niiice winners last week. We kicked off with Hirsty & Una on Tuesday's horses and footy respectively, both nice priced doubles and both very easy, too. chrishlcfc went two from two on the same night and is now miles ahead of everyone else lol. Very well played. 

We then rolled onto the weekend. Introducing theessexfox who tipped the obvious and inevitable Harry Kane FGS wincast @ an incredibly generous 5/1. Also involved with Spurs beating us was Number 6 who's second selection, West 'am left it later than he would've liked, I'm sure, but got there in the end. Both in the green. And swiftly joined late in the day by muzzycomeback who bagged his first winner thanks to Jeff Schlupp's unfortunate own goal in our game. We love an own goal and he took full advantage. 

And finally a shout out to just outside the green, from much lower down the league, Turtles Head. His bigger priced tips don't half shake the league up when he lands one. Just shy of 8/1 was his handicap double last week, we'd all take one of them once in a while. 

Seen as nobody was interested in the huge Scotland vs NI friendly (load of bollocks) we'll do the usual international fixture plan of three tips before we get domestic action back a week on Saturday. Which brave soul is going to take the plunge on an England handicap? -3? -4? Up to you. 

I'm going to take the plunge on the England handicap and go with -2, which is 23/20 on Befair, one that I'll be having for real too.

I'll throw that in with Armenia, they're away at Albania and are priced at a very generous 16/5. It's far from a given that they win, but for a side with a couple of recognised players away at Albania (one backs to the wall win at Portugal doesn't convince me I'm afraid) I think that's quite generous.

£10 returns £90.30.

yeah reckon -2 should land quite nicely, we seem to enjoy a 3-0 or 4-0 win at home. usually along the same pattern too. slow first 20 minutes, couple of quick goals to kill the game and shut the half time pundits up, then it's boring until about 75 mins when we bag one or two more. next. 

Yep that's my thinking as well. In Harry Kane as well I think we've got a forward who'll thrive on this kind of game as he seems to score out of nothing.

Lithuania have a Leicester U21 start for them. There is no reason England shouldn't stick a few past these.

You'll know better than me here Scouse but do you think 23/20 for -2 is quite generous for a side who are quoted at 1/10 for the win?

Yep that's my thinking as well. In Harry Kane as well I think we've got a forward who'll thrive on this kind of game as he seems to score out of nothing.

Lithuania have a Leicester U21 start for them. There is no reason England shouldn't stick a few past these.

You'll know better than me here Scouse but do you think 23/20 for -2 is quite generous for a side who are quoted at 1/10 for the win?

I think it's generous. That would normally be for a 1/5 Id say

They do seem pretty high odds, I guess bookies are assuming we'll win but it'll be a drab 2-0 or something uninspiring. Hopefully with Kane and maybe one or two other youngsters we'll be seeing a lot of lads eager to impress going forwards wanting to bag themselves a few goals.

Hahahah yeah in my how the games gonna go post before I was gonna say "open the scoring with a goal from a corner".

Usually get a bit of value on international weekends, despite a lot of short prices, they're usually winning short prices. The gulf in class between the top 20 or so national sides and the lower qualifiers is much bigger than a prem team vs a championship team in the cup, for example.

Looks to be some value in the darts tonight. Really tempted to back Huybrechts and Bunting, both at silly odds, especially Bunting.

However, going to side with Chizzy to beat Lewis at 2.5. Seems generous given the relative for, although always dangerous backing a quality player out of form as Barney showed me last week. Not going to double this up with anything either so £10 returns £25.

you left me behind pal. some rotten luck and bad choices. mixture of the 2 lol.

Plus Scouse missed out one of my wins couple weeks ago  :angry:

i changed it, i put it in as 2/1 instead of 3/1 by mistake so added your extra tenner so think it's right now. just need you to get a winner so i can make some more mistakes :D

i changed it, i put it in as 2/1 instead of 3/1 by mistake so added your extra tenner so think it's right now. just need you to get a winner so i can make some more mistakes :D

haha i know mate. 

hoping we're all successful vs Lithuania and the Aussie/Dutch lads do it for me.

Darts double for me tonight.

Chisnall to beat Lewis (15/8)

Both players a little out of form, but every time Chisnall has played first this season he has averaged 105+. Lewis is playing okay but bottling the big doubles, and the pressure will be huge on him tonight as if he loses he could be relegated.

Phil Taylor most 180's (11/8)

Phil Taylor hit a whopping 9 maximums in 11 legs of darts last week, and is looking in great form despite not winning in the last couple. Pressure will be big on Huybrechts due to relegation fear. Added to the fact Phil beat Kim in the World Champs in December despite Huybrechts playing potentially the game of his life. Phil will pile in the scoring for me and I think that's a very generous price

£10 double returns a massive £68.50 with SkyBet.

Looks to be some value in the darts tonight. Really tempted to back Huybrechts and Bunting, both at silly odds, especially Bunting.

However, going to side with Chizzy to beat Lewis at 2.5. Seems generous given the relative for, although always dangerous backing a quality player out of form as Barney showed me last week. Not going to double this up with anything either so £10 returns £25.

He's just a rascal...

Archived