Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Darts double for me tonight.

Chisnall to beat Lewis (15/8)

Both players a little out of form, but every time Chisnall has played first this season he has averaged 105+. Lewis is playing okay but bottling the big doubles, and the pressure will be huge on him tonight as if he loses he could be relegated.

Phil Taylor most 180's (11/8)

Phil Taylor hit a whopping 9 maximums in 11 legs of darts last week, and is looking in great form despite not winning in the last couple. Pressure will be big on Huybrechts due to relegation fear. Added to the fact Phil beat Kim in the World Champs in December despite Huybrechts playing potentially the game of his life. Phil will pile in the scoring for me and I think that's a very generous price

£10 double returns a massive £68.50 with SkyBet.

Cheeky. Gets me back in the green.

gutted i missed out on the darts both in here and in real bets last night, had all five results right. nicely done hirsty, that taylor 180s shout was a cracker considering the week before. 

tonight;

Harry Kane to score at any time (Eng vs Lith) @ 4/5

He's scored about 9 million goals in about 15 games and now is an England international. Sturridge home injured so I'll be amazed if he doesn't start and if he starts I'll be even more amazed if he doesn't score at least once. This as a single is trading @ 2.3 (just over 5/4) on Betfair's exchange which seems MENTAL. 

Spain (vs Ukraine) @ 1/3

Spain are Spain, at home and actually could do with winning due to a slip up in their qualification already. And I can't see why they won't. 

£10 pays £23.90

How is Kane anytime nearly evens?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

it's now almost 6/4 on the exchange on betfair. possible that someone knows something that means he won't start but surely he will?! 

Hope someone else took that up.  :thumbup:

didn't see it sneaked it here but had it in my lucky, comfortable win that. always a joy when you back a horse, watch it travel best, hit the front a few out and absolutely ping the last :D 

had a great day today, about a ton up so far. got 3/3 on my trixie, had a single on cowslip @ 4/1, now on a winner and a place in my lucky, need Mad For Road to place for a small profit, win for a nice enough profit. taken a much needed £80 back into my account and will have fun with whatever else is left on tonight's soccerball. very productive day off work! 

Weighing up this weekend options, that handicapped bet on England is a great shout as is Kane to score, tempted to back our boy Kramaric against Norway anytime at 2.5, decisions decisions.

Edit: right here goes.

England -2 at 1.91 and Belgium -2 at 2.2. Backing both to win comfortably against weaker opponents. Fingers crossed neither coast to a 2-0 win.

£10 double returns £42

2 winners.

Scousey baby, does the Jagielka bet become void?

yeah didn't play so will just count as no selection, have another over the weekend or something :D

just looking through, since i posted the table the other day i think i can count 11 winners, 2 doubles that are half way there and only one losing selection in the past 48 hours. good times! 

Flying up the league! How many we aiming for at the end of the weekend Scouse?

nicely done :D 

that would've been your 55th effort, which is what i'm on as well and i've counted that as my midweek tip. so one over the weekend then one more sometime next week was my plan, or two over the weekend if you're not interested in the few friendlies and stuff on tuesday. 

basically you're on 55 now and the plan was that 57 would be the max before proper footy returns in a week's time. if that makes sense! 

nicely done :D

that would've been your 55th effort, which is what i'm on as well and i've counted that as my midweek tip. so one over the weekend then one more sometime next week was my plan, or two over the weekend if you're not interested in the few friendlies and stuff on tuesday.

basically you're on 55 now and the plan was that 57 would be the max before proper footy returns in a week's time. if that makes sense!

Nice one, cheers!

Sheff U -2

Rochdale -1

Returns £119

Peterborough (21/20)

Since the managerial change Peterborough's form has rocketed, with only a defeat to high flying Preston being a blot on their other 6 wins since the new man took charge. Cov have steadied the ship since Mowbray came in, but I still think Posh's home form should be enough for them to win.

Felix Younger 4.25 Navan (6/4)

Walsh and Mullins teaming up again in Navan and in this horse they have a real good prospect. Won last 2 times out impressively and should see of the returning Flemenstar.

£10 Double returns £51.30 with Sky Bet.

Weighing up this weekend options, that handicapped bet on England is a great shout as is Kane to score, tempted to back our boy Kramaric against Norway anytime at 2.5, decisions decisions.

Edit: right here goes.

England -2 at 1.91 and Belgium -2 at 2.2. Backing both to win comfortably against weaker opponents. Fingers crossed neither coast to a 2-0 win.

£10 double returns £42

Woop, some good wins on here last few days, good work all!

Preston (@ Fleetwood) @ 4/5 

Preston are well good, and having seen Bristol City slip up yesterday will still believe they can win their league. A win here is needed for that though. Fleetwood are less good. 

Scotland -4 (vs Gibraltar) @ 4/5 

Gibraltar's full of part timers, farmers, post men etc. Think their best players is a sub for Bristol Rovers. They lost 7-0 to Ireland in the last round of games and a repeat would be no surprise here. 

£10 pays £32.40 with SkyBet. 

Archived