Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Burton (vs Stevenage) @ 37/40

Burton are odds on to win the league, and have won 4 on the bounce.

MvG (vs Wade) @ 8/15

MvG is top of the league, has won 6/8 (drawing the other two) and is demolishing opponents for fun atm. An average just below 109 last week saw off Barney comfortably. Don't think Wade would be able to cope with such consistent, quick scoring. 

£10 pays £29.40. 

Lewis to beat Wright 2.20. Lewis has been poor and finds himself in real trouble of going out. Knows a win will save him though and think he'll be fired up. Wright has had a lot of draws and some good comebacks but think Lewis will edge it.

Anderson to beat Barney 1.62. Barney has been awful apart from the Taylor game. Just don't think he'll have what it takes to get anything from an in form Anderson. Think it'll be Barney who is eliminated alongside Kim.

£10 double returns £35.54

Going for a double on the darts tonight.

Kim Huybrechts (17/11)

Kim has been playing well but not getting the results he deserves. Tonight he is pretty much eliminated so will be playing with a relaxed freedom. Added to that he is playing Bunting who only requires to win 3 legs to guarantee safety, so his eye may be off the ball.

Phil Taylor most 180's (28/13)

Taylor knocked in another 4 max's last week despite only playing ok by his standard. May seem strange to go against Chizzy on the 180's market as he is usually very prolific on the treble 20. However when he plays badly, he is pretty bad and I think Taylor is the sought of bloke to kick him whilst he is down.

£10 Double returns £80.30 with 888Sport.

Got an accumulator on darts tonight, 3 for 3 so far. Keeping my fingers crossed I didn't tip the wrong two.

i'm on your two to kickstart tomorrow's footy acca so hopefully everyone's happy in an hour or so! 

i had a bunting/taylor double too lol, that went well. 

This one is my worry. Hope it clicks for Lewis.

yeah lewis wins :D 

had one of his good days, wasn't sure at the start but ran away with it mid game with some big scores and nice checkouts. good situation now cos if anderson wins the bets are going well, if barney gets a point then huybrechts & wright are out and i don't like either of 'em so happy days either way. 

yeah lewis wins :D

had one of his good days, wasn't sure at the start but ran away with it mid game with some big scores and nice checkouts. good situation now cos if anderson wins the bets are going well, if barney gets a point then huybrechts & wright are out and i don't like either of 'em so happy days either way.

Phew. Ando could win me a couple of hundred here now. Fingers and toes crossed.

Archived