Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

Which 4 books did LVG read?

He read the 4 books he found on his desk..."My first colouring book","A-B-C", "Learning to count" & "Readers wives - grannies special"...But it wasn't until after the game when he saw a confussed Rooney trying to read "It will be almost imossible to beat the mighty Foxes" that he realised the mix up. 

I personally think LVG was not telling the truth.

Who needs four books to suss out the opposition; he was trying to show how thorough he was in his planning.

United clearly had a plan "A", but when things started to go wrong, he had no Plan"B" or "C" or anything. Personally thought it was piss poor management by LVG, he looks out of his depth in this league.

Think "The Special One" and Wenger will stuff United if he doesn't learn quickly - how much influence does Giggs have? Didn't seem to contribute during the game (having now watched the match on Sky) sat quietly while the goals were going in.

I personally think LVG was not telling the truth.

Who needs four books to suss out the opposition; he was trying to show how thorough he was in his planning.

United clearly had a plan "A", but when things started to go wrong, he had no Plan"B" or "C" or anything. Personally thought it was piss poor management by LVG, he looks out of his depth in this league.

Think "The Special One" and Wenger will stuff United if he doesn't learn quickly - how much influence does Giggs have? Didn't seem to contribute during the game (having now watched the match on Sky) sat quietly while the goals were going in.

Along with City and Liverpool.

Plus anyone that watched that game and take not from what we did.

Piss poor defence.

Piss poor attitude from the whole squad and management.

And a piss poor manager that will be out on his ear quicker than Moysie was.

You can't talk about players like he does and expect them to perform for you.

His next loss may be his own dressing room.

A lot of pundicks keep saying other teams will learn from Leicester and now teams will know how to play agaisnt Man U, but that's not the whole story. People haven't given us enough credit. There aren't many teams that could have done what we did in that game. I wouldn't be surprised if Man U won their next 5 games, they are  good and they did look good in the Ist half. A full strenth Leicester City can beat any team in the league, so when Van Gaal says he has 4 books on Leicester CIty, I don't think they were very good match reports! He he didn't have a clue how fast, fit and good this team is, but he does now!!

Archived