Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
demon_dog

Which 4 books did LVG read?

Recommended Posts

Posted

One of the books seems to have informed him that we came from behind against Stoke according to his post match interview.

Posted

LVG clearly didn't do he's research enough on us but something I find amazing is even as a fan we are always guessing on team selection and tactics.

Look at previous years you could name the same starting 11 and formation for every game.

Our ability to adapt to teams is fantastic.

Posted

Fifty Shades of Grey, and what they read was correct. They would be spanked, whipped and humiliated. 

Posted

If I was him, I would sack my scouts. Great quote from the Independent, Man U were 'all fur coat and no

knickers'. I actually think Vardy removed the Knickers at 1-3.

Posted

I was watching the Sky footage back today and listening to Van Gaal's pre match interview he is talking about us being a long ball side and physical, he was clearly watching re-runs from the Brian Little era, maybe the books were Leicester City season's 1991-92, 1992-93, 1993-94, 1994-95.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...