Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
soulsister

QPR away

Help !

Need some sort of idea what date the tickets will be announced to purchase tickets for this match.

I know its normally a month in advance, however im not in the UK last 2 weeks of October and want to go to QPR away (grandsons birthday request that we do this !)    Will have very little chance of logging in due to the WIFi availability (middle of nowhere!)   so I wont be able to log onto LCFCDirect to book the tickets on line as I normally do, and Im hoping  against hope not to have to make a long distance call !  that's if I can get a signal !   ( just thinking of the charges is terrifying)

Any clues??   as its looking like ill have to leave my account details with a (not really reliable !)  friend, who will probably forget if I don't set a date reminder up ! And at least I can text him !     so hoping its announced before I leave..

Any best guestimates will do,

Thanks

They charged stoke £45-£48 and that was on bt sport,ild expect we'll have to pay something similar

The game categories are on their website already, those are the prices. Stoke were a higher category than us.

• 2 weeks later...

Ticket prices now up.

Upper tier gold: £35 adults. £30 seniors and 16-21 years. £17 under 16s.

Upper tier silver: £30 adults. £25 seniors and 16-21 years. £15 under 16s. Free for under 8s.

There are restricted view seats as well which are £2 cheaper across the board.

Ticket prices now up.

Upper tier gold: £35 adults. £30 seniors and 16-21 years. £17 under 16s.

Upper tier silver: £30 adults. £25 seniors and 16-21 years. £15 under 16s. Free for under 8s.

There are restricted view seats as well which are £2 cheaper across the board.

Also what they don't tell you is that all seats in Row A-D have a restricted site line meaning you can't see the goal line.

In my opinion that is also a restricted view.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/qpr-v-lfc-ticket-details-2

I was just getting train to london sorted for this when I realised that the LCFC receipt says 21/Nov rather than the scheduled 29thNov as announced everywhere else.

Nearly booked the wrong day. Havent booked anything now till I am sure its the right day!

Anyone else get that email receipt? Small error but could cause a giant hiccup if you turn up to the train without the right ticket.

I was just getting train to london sorted for this when I realised that the LCFC receipt says 21/Nov rather than the scheduled 29thNov as announced everywhere else.

Nearly booked the wrong day. Havent booked anything now till I am sure its the right day!

Anyone else get that email receipt? Small error but could cause a giant hiccup if you turn up to the train without the right ticket.

Mine says 21 November as well but that would mean playing them the Friday before we host Sunderland at the KP then next day.

Can't see it happening myself. ;)

Archived