Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mjeb

Radio Leicester - Stringer

Schullp,nugent,kasper,de laet,ulloa,pearson,

And now stringer

It's laughable,

We're all the best at playing football,

Manageing a team,

And being a commentator/journalist aren't we,

Has anyone thought of applying for any of the above professions seeing as most of us seem to be experts and how the should and shouldn't do thing

No because I'm not qualified... like Stringer.

And now stringer

It's laughable,

Manageing a team,

Has anyone thought of applying for any of the above professions seeing as most of us seem to be experts and how the should and shouldn't do thing

At the end of the day, those of us not lucky enough to get a ticket or have BT Sport have to listen to BBC radio Leicester and when the main presenter / reporter is going about his business to ask questions and make comments to stir up controversy or rile up the manager who is already under immense pressure its not easy to swallow. He is the first person I heard to question Pearson being sacked a couple of games ago and is the first to pipe up when he thinks he can get a response, hence last night. I don't for one minute believe Stringer genuinely cares about the team he just wants to make a name for himself.

And now stringer

It's laughable,

Manageing a team,

Schlupp, Nugent, Kasper, De Laet, Ulloa and Pearson aren't trying to get someone sacked.

Ian Stringer is trying to get someone who's very good at their job sacked at the expense of the football club he's supposed to support. I don't see why he deserves any sympathy.

At the end of the day, those of us not lucky enough to get a ticket or have BT Sport have to listen to BBC radio Leicester and when the main presenter / reporter is going about his business to ask questions and make comments to stir up controversy or rile up the manager who is already under immense pressure its not easy to swallow. He is the first person I heard to question Pearson being sacked a couple of games ago and is the first to pipe up when he thinks he can get a response, hence last night. I don't for one minute believe Stringer genuinely cares about the team he just wants to make a name for himself.

If you don't like stringers approach then don't listen,it's as simple as that

Schlupp, Nugent, Kasper, De Laet, Ulloa and Pearson aren't trying to get someone sacked.

Ian Stringer is trying to get someone who's very good at their job sacked at the expense of the football club he's supposed to support. I don't see why he deserves any sympathy.

No the majority of fans are trying to get pearson sacked,and would want stringer of the air waves,

The same fans who slag off our players all the time,it is what it is so lets deal with it

If you don't like stringers approach then don't listen,it's as simple as that

if I don't have to I wont, I'd much rather be at games but if I cant get a ticket, I will listen to the radio along with thousands of other fans who also have to do the same. Stringer, unfortunately, is a big part of the Leicester commentary on Radio Leicester so cant be avoided - is it too much to ask for a professional to do his job properly and get his head out of the clouds?

No the majority of fans are trying to get pearson sacked,and would want stringer of the air waves,

So why do 70% of the fans who've voted on Foxes Talk want Pearson to stay? I doubt Radio Leicester get 150+ callers so I reckon that's probably more representative of what Leicester City fans want.

And I'd be amazed if over 50% of Leicester fans like Ian Stringer, he's complete slime.

Anyone who thinks it's OK to get on the back of the players and manager that have taken us up to the Premier League after 10 years of utter shit should take a serious look at themselves.  

If this negative attitude continues from certain fans and local media, I wouldn't be surprised to see morale dropping even further and results getting worse, because all it does is shift the attention away from what's happening on the pitch.

if I don't have to I wont, I'd much rather be at games but if I cant get a ticket, I will listen to the radio along with thousands of other fans who also have to do the same. Stringer, unfortunately, is a big part of the Leicester commentary on Radio Leicester so cant be avoided - is it too much to ask for a professional to do his job properly and get his head out of the clouds?

Stringer on the air waves can be avoided,don't tune in

Stringer on the air waves can be avoided,don't tune in

As a Leicester fan, I will put myself through listening to Stringer as I want to hear the game if I cant watch it. Is that too hard to understand for your little brain?

So why do 70% of the fans who've voted on Foxes Talk want Pearson to stay? I doubt Radio Leicester get 150+ callers so I reckon that's probably more representative of what Leicester City fans want.

And I'd be amazed if over 50% of Leicester fans like Ian Stringer, he's complete slime.

Based on foxes talk %,

You actually contradict yourself there by using the amount of foxes talk posters who want pearson to stay along with how many think stringers complete slime???

The fact of the matter is we're not all going to sing off the sme hymn sheet and why should we? Most of us have all acknowledged what Pearson has achieved in his second spell here but it is becoming increasingly clear that the pressure of the Premiership is getting to him. And as for telling the paying public who quite rightly have become critical of him and the team to stay at home is just fuelling the fire.

If he can't stand the heat then he should get out of the kitchen!!

Don't moan then you idiot,my little brain seems far bigger than yours right now

Look at the title of this thread - it is to discuss Stringer and his commentary/reporting of Leicester City. Which is exactly what I was doing, you had the thought provoking comment 'don't tune in' as your answer to peoples opinions. Very clever and witty!

Look at the title of this thread - it is to discuss Stringer and his commentary/reporting of Leicester City. Which is exactly what I was doing, you had the thought provoking comment 'don't tune in' as your answer to peoples opinions. Very clever and witty!

Do you want my opion on his commentary then,

That's why it's a forum,so people can argue the points,I'm arguing my opinion as I don't agree with yours,get over yourself pal

Based on foxes talk %,

You actually contradict yourself there by using the amount of foxes talk posters who want pearson to stay along with how many think stringers complete slime???

Ugh well no I didn't contradict myself, I used a genuine figure about Pearson, and said I'd be shocked if even half of Leicester fans liked Ian Stringer.

Do you want my opion on his commentary then,

That's why it's a forum,so people can argue the points,I'm arguing my opinion as I don't agree with yours,get over yourself pal

Hardly arguing your opinion by telling people not to listen. I don't like it when we lose a game, should I stop supporting Leicester and watching football. I don't like paying council tax, should I stop doing that too?

My point was, Stringers actions are sometimes to the detriment of the team and the atmosphere around this forum and I think he needs to pack in the maverick questions and just stick to commentary we want to hear. What's your actual opinion?

Hardly arguing your opinion by telling people not to listen. I don't like it when we lose a game, should I stop supporting Leicester and watching football. I don't like paying council tax, should I stop doing that too?

My point was, Stringers actions are sometimes to the detriment of the team and the atmosphere around this forum and I think he needs to pack in the maverick questions and just stick to commentary we want to hear. What's your actual opinion?

You've answered my question brilliantly,

Council tax won't go away its a out up or shut up scenario,

And the same with listening to stringer,

You've demonstrated you have a brain,you just need it to function better on here

Archived