Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mjeb

Radio Leicester - Stringer

While we are slagging him off let's also remember he's a bloke who cheated on his pregnant wife and left his family to go on the apprentice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-550069/Apprentice-contestants-dumped-wife-says-paying-15-minutes-fame.html

Bellend.

Keep up lad..... :)

I have it on good authority that Stringer has been posting on here as babylad92.

It is just imo but that is a really good source imho

The one thing that confuses me about the Stringer/Pearson dynamic is how easily Stringer gets under his skin. Skinner asks questions in a provocative way. But Nige takes the bait time over..and goes all mardy.

I would think Pearson would just laff it off and come back with some witty retort. But he don't..

What other radio commentator would cause this much of a stir? He gets ppl talking and I actually enjoy the love/hate relationship between him and NP... I'm sure Pearson was more pissed about the result and things will soon blow over

While we are slagging him off let's also remember he's a bloke who cheated on his pregnant wife and left his family to go on the apprentice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-550069/Apprentice-contestants-dumped-wife-says-paying-15-minutes-fame.html

Bellend.

I heard about this, nothing surprises me about Stringer. Yet someone like that gets a job on BBC Radio!

I heard about this, nothing surprises me about Stringer. Yet someone like that gets a job on BBC Radio!

since when has his private life got anything to do with his day job??? If you're going to join the hunt with every one else, and you are entitled t,o keep it on track ;) it's his journalistic skills people are questioning....

Stringer comes across as arrogant and bitter man who just wants to ‘put one over’ on Pearson. I reckon he’s just pissed off that he’s still dicking around doing the sport for a small midlands Radio station after all these years.

Yes his job is to get answers for the fans. But he doesn’t try and get answers, he just tries to provoke a reaction.  His questions are manipulative and deliberately provocative. I don’t know whether he’s just bitter or stupid.

I actually think well of Pearson for being able to remain calm(ish) in the face of such passive-aggressiveness from Stringer.

Weirdly though I actually think Stringer is really good as a commentator. Maybe he should focus on that to get him out of his rut. (There you go Ian a bit of careers advice for you!)

I was disgusted with Stringer and Bourne too. I have been watching City since the '71 promotion season and cannot remember our fantastic fans hounding a manager out since David Pleat. Like all clubs we have a minority of phone in moaners that Stringer wrongly appears to think are in a state of unrest.

Carry on Nigel let's have a Fergie like dynasty that revolves round players on the pitch and us the fans.

As MON used to say football is about those who play and those who pay, that Mr Stringer and Bourne rules you out of the circle of trust, hop it to the Sun or some other gutter press rag.

Stringer is an absolute grade A ****.

People complained with emails and petitions to get that idiot Alan Young back on the radio and there was a big hoo-har kicked up about it, perhaps we should send loads of emails and petitions to get Ian Stringer out, how does Ian Stringer feel about fans being on his back? Does he fear for his job? Because perhaps he should the way he is going.

Now he's retweeting an shit stirring article from the Mirror about Pearson's ' furious foul mouthed bust up with fans'

The man is an absolute bellend.

Apparently Pearson is facing a backlash from furious Leicester fans lol

Stringer out banner for Sunday, would be even better if saw it and got all girly and giddy telling all the listeners there is a banner assuming it was Pearson Out before realising it was him.

His behaviour is indefensible, retweeting a shoddy article like that with so many inaccuracies in it shows exactly where he is, hope the club ban him.

This was an accident waiting to happen. Pearson is too thin skinned but Stringer is out for Stringer, no-one else. I dont think that NFP has ever forgiven him for letting everyone know Wood weas out of that Peterborough game on the night before - at the time a huge psychological advantage to Peterborough as Wood was scoring for fun.

And some of our fans are complete morons who have given the club a bad name for having unrealistic expectations. Martin O Neill said it, Gary Megson said it and NFP has said it on several occasions. There are fans who never wanted Pearson, didn't want him back and have just been waiting for moments like this to say I told you so. They'd have taken Billy Davies at pretty much anytime in recent years, they have no understanding of how much damage the Mandaric sack often dictum did to our club and no idea how far our club had fallen when Pearson first took over. They place no value on the fact that the club is being built up from the bottom upwards - look how the U 21 and youth teams are doing. They say stupid, empty things like "we are a Premiership club and we belong in the Premiership" in complete ignorance of the strides that clubs like Swansea have made, partly because their fans accept that there's only so much you can achieve in a short period of time.

Archived