Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbo17J2

Pearson has to go!

As stated by others in other threads previously, this team didn't turn **** overnight. After the last-gasp equalizer by Burnley at home, they've been on a terrible run as of late. The manager has to take part of the blame for the recent inept performances, but only one part. We need to take the game to the opposition, we can't just wait and invite the other team to punish us for our passiveness.

The other half is owed by the team - players have been underperforming for quite a while now, part of it boils down to bad luck (unfortunate own goal against West Brom, silly defensive mistake that led to Newcastle's winner), part of it is based on a lack of confidence.

Calling this process being "dismantled by a stubborn fool" is way over the top and probably a consequence of you being overly intoxicated.

Shake it off, get a good night's sleep and come back here tomorrow morning with a clear head.

Fvck that. I'm staying drunk until we next win. Christ i'm going to the England game next week. Deffo staying pissed.

OK if Nigel was to be sacked who would you want instead? I don't think Pulis would be a good idea,

Why? Kept Stoke up every year and rescued Palace from a seemingly doomed position.

He'd be perfect for us. Consolidate our position in the league and keep us there for a few years the look to kick on.

I don't think you do know what worse means, as "3rd worse" doesn't make any sense. There's a difference between worse and worst. It's the same difference as in better and best. Worse is for comparing one thing to another - x is worse than y (that's THAN, btw. Not then). Worst is dead last. Nothing is worse than the worst.

Don't be so patronising!! Cough, laugh, etc.

Southampton's youth team production has zero to do with what's being discussed here but thanks for bringing it up.

Are you actually happy with how things are? Can you actually see light at the end of this tunnel? What the fvck are you on about?

Todays game was yet another example of clueless management, poor in game choices and confirmation the manager is out of his depth. He's gone from saying we'll be a surprise package and people will be shocked at how good we are to the drivelling excuses we're constantly hearing after each game.

How in the blue hell can you still be backing the guy. Because he was a success with us last year? Is that what we are now? A Forest? Constantly bleating on about over 100 points and unbeaten runs? The opposition fans were laughing at us Babylon. They were actually fvcking laughing and you're banging on about a youth team conveyor belt?

Get a fvcking grip of yourself and look whats happening to the team that had the most promise of any side we've had for years. Its being dismantled by a stubborn fool who is drowning in his own arrogance.

The only person who should get a grip is you. We've not been relegated to League One you fvcking cretin. We're 11 games into our first Premier League season in a decade, after years and years of turmoil and you're shitting yourself?

Where did you expect us to be exactly? Oh, I forgot, newly promoted teams don't go through bad spells when they get promoted. I bet after 5 games you were loving Pearson.

Go down the pub, have a pint, and calm down, otherwise, get fvcked.

Idiots like you give our club a bad name.

Southampton's youth team production has zero to do with what's being discussed here but thanks for bringing it up.

Are you actually happy with how things are? Can you actually see light at the end of this tunnel? What the fvck are you on about?

Todays game was yet another example of clueless management, poor in game choices and confirmation the manager is out of his depth. He's gone from saying we'll be a surprise package and people will be shocked at how good we are to the drivelling excuses we're constantly hearing after each game.

How in the blue hell can you still be backing the guy. Because he was a success with us last year? Is that what we are now? A Forest? Constantly bleating on about over 100 points and unbeaten runs? The opposition fans were laughing at us Babylon. They were actually fvcking laughing and you're banging on about a youth team conveyor belt?

Get a fvcking grip of yourself and look whats happening to the team that had the most promise of any side we've had for years. Its being dismantled by a stubborn fool who is drowning in his own arrogance.

Get a grip... Ha ha ha. Do selective reading or something?

Why? Kept Stoke up every year and rescued Palace from a seemingly doomed position.

He'd be perfect for us. Consolidate our position in the league and keep us there for a few years the look to kick on.

Because that's so guaranteed to happen. We don't exactly have the players to play like Pulis would want to. And if he did want those players, it'd mean a virtual overhaul of our squad. And I don't think that would be too great either...

The only person who should get a grip is you. We've not been relegated to League One you fvcking cretin. We're 11 games into our first Premier League season in a decade, after years and years of turmoil and you're shitting yourself?

Where did you expect us to be exactly? Oh, I forgot, newly promoted teams don't go through bad spells when they get promoted. I bet after 5 games you were loving Pearson.

Go down the pub, have a pint, and calm down, otherwise, get fvcked.

Idiots like you give our club a bad name.

Shut your fvcking mouth you cvnt. Its fvcking idiots like you settling for dogshit performances that makes us a fvcking laughing stock. Grow a fvcking pair and recognise what needs to be done.

You're god damn right we've been out of this league for too long and I am shitting it that some cvnt is doing his best to fvck it all up.

You go to the pub you fvcking bitch.

Shut your fvcking mouth you cvnt. Its fvcking idiots like you settling for dogshit performances that makes us a fvcking laughing stock. Grow a fvcking pair and recognise what needs to be done.

You're god damn right we've been out of this league for too long and I am shitting it that some cvnt is doing his best to fvck it all up.

Ah, wind up merchant, surely?

You got me.

For a minute there I thought you were the person trying to take the high ground by saying "grow up" ha ha ha ha, nice one.

Guest LCFC_World

I love these forums, they really crack me up especially when the fans are fighting! :) I'm really loving the negativity, anyone would think we were already relegated! Teams have survived with having worse runs that what we are on now!

Someone's going to have one particularly bad hangover tomorrow...

For a minute there I thought you were the person trying to take the high ground by saying "grow up" ha ha ha ha, nice one.

Did you?

Is that what you thought is it?

Congratu****inglations. Replay the highlights and pat yourself on the back for being such a great fan.

Dickweed.

So, from your posts you make out you're really REALLY leathered, yet you've gone onto a forum, made a load of posts without any spelling mistakes, seems unlikely? If you were as pissed as what your posts incline, you definitely wouldn't post this nonsense, you'd be half conscious.

Doubt you're that intoxicated, just being a complete ballbag really.

I would say if this run carries on for much longer the Thais would be put in a very worrying position business wise,if we got relegated first the gates attendance would drop,and possibly the season tickets for next season,we have had good gates up to now,but if we keep losing with poor performances and leaving any decisions until Xmas just might be to late,and I am sure the Thais will not let that carry on,and if we did get relegated it might just might be another 10 years before we got back up,and the stats say most teams that get relegated from the prem don't seem to getback up for a few seasons

So, from your posts you make out you're really REALLY leathered, yet you've gone onto a forum, made a load of posts without any spelling mistakes, seems unlikely? If you were as pissed as what your posts incline, you definitely wouldn't post this nonsense.

Doubt you're that intoxicated, just being a complete ballbag really.

I am a ****ing ballbag if i'm drunk or sober. You can apologise to me after the next 5 defeats and shit performances.

Bunch of blind Pearson lapdogs. Makes me sick.

Archived