Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbo17J2

Pearson has to go!

There is no talking to you Harry. Even when you fully get my point, you'll argue the toss. Fruitless.

Let's hope Nige gets the time last season's achievements deserve.

Harry, that means you've won. Congrats.

Sitting third bottom, one goal off the side above us, with a team that has been assembled with less money than 18 of the other 19 teams in the division after eleven games is not a sign of inept management. It's not great, but it's certainly not time to get the pitchforks out.

Your having a laugh right, so far, in the last 4 matches we have not scored a goal let alone get a point. Unless Pearson has some sort of realisation that his tactics are not working, he will get us relegated. Do I want him to get sacked, no, I want him to succeed, but the guy is t playing ball

Your having a laugh right, so far, in the last 4 matches we have not scored a goal let alone get a point. Unless Pearson has some sort of realisation that his tactics are not working, he will get us relegated. Do I want him to get sacked, no, I want him to succeed, but the guy is t playing ball

I think Mark w is with Pearson, like he was with Waghorn. Literally, you will be going around in circles if you allow yourself. Discussion will be futile. I think Dangerous Tiger probably had it right.

I'm paying attention to all eleven league games because they all count. If we didn't look at the bigger picture and only paid attention to an isolated number of games then there's no chance he would have survived 2012/13, and we wouldn't have gotten the joy of last season. Pearson has never failed to hit my expectation for the club when he's had a full season in charge (Promotion from League One, survival the next year, top six in his first full season back, promotion the year after), I've seen nothing over the course of this season so far to suggest that he's incapable of keeping us up this season. Every side goes through a bad patch, and the reality is we're going to be losing an awful lot more often in the Premier League, but he's turned bad runs around before and I believe he will again.

Indecision is final....that's great... . call me when I need to to cut the red or the black wire..

I don't think he NEEDS to be sacked right at this minute. He can have a few more games to turn it around. However, if he was to lose his job today, I wouldn't kick up a fuss.

Why does everyone think that a new manager would change the squad?

We have a good squad and all fans and pundits know that, the worrying thing with our team is the managerial side. Our players are good enough at this level and proven it at the start, unfortunately you do have to question why pearson has changed what he has done.

I've mentioned it before but Southampton are a good example of our situation, they got a new manager and kept the same core of the team and look where they are now. Not always the case but that's a good example that change can be good

2 really key games after the international break. If results aren't positive in those two games then he will be hanging on to his job at best.

I'd like to see him given a chance but confidence in the guy is dropping. Stubborness and petulence won't help him, he might find he has a better chance if he cuts that out

Catch 22 situation... but you have to give the bloke a chance as he desevers it.. no saying another manager is going to do any better...

What needs to happen tho is a change of formation back too 442 or 4411 and a change of mind set!!

Go out and be positive.. close down.. play the ball around and keep possesion.. attack the opposition and try to win a game of football ffs..

pearson has to go,  yep to his team . this " in the stands " stance by pearson needs to go and quick . its a minus point .no good coming down at 2-0 thinking you'll change things . i'm sorry it might've worked in the championship but I think you need every iota of help to win football matches and this is one of them . and its not about sacking pearson, its his replacement if that's your thinking . who is that ? yep no one !

If he carries on like this he as to go,it's simple as that.we havnt waited 10 years to witness this spineless negative approach to games.if we just play our own game same as last year and lose the fair enough but trying to Nick every game 1 0 just isn't and will never work.we are better than the last 6 games I know it.this is down to the manager no doubt.

Archived