Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbo17J2

Pearson has to go!

In my LCFC supporting life I have been through this farce too many times... knee  jerk call's for a managers head.. then expecting Mr, new guy to to come in and make an instant transformation ..who is the mythical genius? and why is not already employed?

The sad thing is it wouldn't take a genius to turn us around.

I want Pearson to stay and get it right but he's becoming the issue now, that makes him expendable.

Over 400 minutes without a goal is a shocking statistic. It means far too many players are below their best and that's another big worry because players perform at their best when they're confident of what they're trying to do and have available colleagues (with movement) around them to see that they can do it.  .  

Over 400 minutes without a goal is a shocking statistic. It means far too many players are below their best and that's another big worry because players perform at their best when they're confident of what they're trying to do and have available colleagues (with movement) around them to see that they can do it.  .  

Was King MOTM again though?

Wouldn't it make a refreshing change if Pearson made the choice. He needs to ask himself....am I good enough? Can I turn this around? Can I keep Leicester up?

More immediate questions...Can I set up my team to have chances at goal? Do I know my best 11?

If the answers are more NO than YES Nigel...do the honorable thing....to many managers wait to be sacked to get their pay out!! Respect to Holloway and Pulis

If Crystal Palace can get Pulis then we can. We would be the biggest club he has ever managed. Not Mancini though, that's a ludicrous suggestion.

Think Stoke would argue they have performed at a higher level than us for about the last 6 years, they have the stability we crave and yes sure we could attract Pulis but he still has to bring in "his" players.

How many sackings in the past have kept teams up? Not many I'm sure

Hard to quantify given there are many other factors that come in to it - when the sacking takes place, what was the cause for the sacking, the replacement that comes in, players bought/sold, replacement coming in straight away or not...

There we go, you expressed your own view, rather than pee taking. Well done.

My view is that Pearson shouldn't be sacked. But we've seen these type of runs before and it can be discussed, rather than glossed over. If it continues along this vein, our confidence will be shot by Christmas.

And you don't take the piss yourself?  lol

How many times have we seen phrases like 'The Pearsonites', 'the usual suspects', ' :thumbup: '. How many times do we see you talk down to people you don't agree with? Col you are one of the most patronising posters on the forum, don't go around accusing others of what you are consistently guilty of yourself.

I like Pearson, I like the current squad. Last year was amazing. But some fans need to get a grip. This is the clubs chance to grow and set foundations to move the club forward. There is literally tens of millions at stake. I'm at a loss as to why fans are so defensive of the current regime - I expected this season to be difficult, very difficult. But the manner of the defeats is embarrassing, we barely put together one decent attack together today. Never looked like scoring, and it hasn't been much better in previous games. Regardless of what NP has done for the club, and he deserves massive credit, you have to be realistic, the facts don't lie. We have barely had a shot on target in a number of games. And, in the great run we had! On another day Stoke would have had us well beaten, we were very lucky that day. I am normally extremely positive, stick by the manager etc but there seems to be a strange mentality amongst our fans that if you want pearson to stay your a) more knowledgable b) a better fan.

NP deserves QPR and Sunderland, but lose them and his time is up.

This........top post

And you don't take the piss yourself?  lol

How many times have we seen phrases like 'The Pearsonites', 'the usual suspects', ' :thumbup:'. How many times do we see you talk down to people you don't agree with? Col you are one of the most patronising posters on the forum, don't go around accusing others of what you are consistently guilty of yourself.

Tbf, there are a lot of condescending posters on this forum. Respectable debates don't really occur here, just name-calling and accusations for people who have justified their opinions. 

I don't want Pearson out, but it's pathetic that some posters have called those who want Pearson out 'plastics' when their criticisms are completely true. 

You mean do what QPR do, which the same people wanting us to offer more money criticize?

Not at all, QPR wasted tens of millions on overrated players but it wouldn't hurt to have signed better quality players for the first team, we clearly need better players and that's Pearson's fault for not addressing it. There was quality players available in the summer, we should have just gambled and spent 50 million on some quality.

you have to remember we are now playing in the best league in the world did people honestly think we would come up and finish 9th or 10th  we have to be real 

i dont want to see nigel go but i do think he made one error and that was thinking a lot of the players he had were good enough , now i think not only is he trying to compete with the big boys but also to get a team together that is good enough 

a lot of people keep raving on about mahrez  hes not pele ffs.    ive seen him quite a few times this season and i have to say the lad dosent get stuck in to tackles. when he has the ball hes not looking for the pass but for an opposition player coming to tackle him and then he gets rid of the ball asap and a lot of times this season its been to the opposition.

konchesky is to slow at rb and although he played well today jeff is not the man ? 

kasper has shipped a lot of goals also     is this a defence prob  or kasper himself ? 

many questions that cant really be answered until the transfer window opens and we see what players come and go will give us an idea. 

but until then nigel will have my full backing until he or top decides enough is enough 

Nigel is a top manager and a top bloke. Why do people want him, and by extension Shakey, Walsh and Super Kev, to lose their jobs?

This man has done more for us on a Saturday afternoon than anyone else recently and people are howling and hooting at his supposed incompetence like no team has ever been in a sticky patch before.

And you don't take the piss yourself? lol

How many times have we seen phrases like 'The Pearsonites', 'the usual suspects', ' :thumbup: '. How many times do we see you talk down to people you don't agree with? Col you are one of the most patronising posters on the forum, don't go around accusing others of what you are consistently guilty of yourself.

Ah..and haven't tried to pull me up for it?

Practice what you preach young man..

Think Stoke would argue they have performed at a higher level than us for about the last 6 years, they have the stability we crave and yes sure we could attract Pulis but he still has to bring in "his" players.

Stoke have been playing in the Premier League but we are definitely a bigger club in terms of fan base, stadium, facilities, history etc. Simple solution, let him add the players he wants to our current crop in January. If the owners are as rich as they say they are (£180 million in three years?) then getting Pulis and the players he wants should be a piece of cake.

Nigel is a top manager and a top bloke. Why do people want him, and by extension Shakey, Walsh and Super Kev, to lose their jobs?

This man has done more for us on a Saturday afternoon than anyone else recently and people are howling and hooting at his supposed incompetence like no team has ever been in a sticky patch before.

I would live him to show me those qualities you've mentioned, he is at a level where he is now being proven otherwise

I would live him to show me those qualities you've mentioned, he is at a level where he is now being proven otherwise

I saw him show all the quality I need to see when he took a team of young lads who had just been beaten down in the cruellest way possible and turned them into the best team in the league by adding Gary Taylor fvcking Fletcher.

So some people's idea of getting through this rut is sacking our best manager since O'neil after 5 bad games. Then, replacing him with a manager who is known for setting up organised physical sides - the opposite of what we have in our squad.

Let's talk again in 5 games.

Sitting third bottom, one goal off the side above us, with a team that has been assembled with less money than 18 of the other 19 teams in the division after eleven games is not a sign of inept management. It's not great, but it's certainly not time to get the pitchforks out.

Archived