Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbo17J2

Pearson has to go!

Guest LCFC_World

Dude, please watch the last 6 games. This ISNT just a 'bad run'

Errr I think that's what it's called when you go a number of games without a win...

Yes. He got us here, played great football last season and won it easily... But he is just not good enough at all! The last few weeks I have been defending him, but I've had enough. We need a manager who knows what they are doing *cue all the hate

Why is it on this forum when things aren't going right its always a nearly new poster that wants NP sacked. It happened many times before xmas last season and the seasons before. It seems they all come out of the woodwork then and want to put their 2 pence worth. But when City do well you never here of them. All very strange

When you're playing as bad as we are, it's bordering crisis.

Please stop trying to play it down like its down to rub of the green. We look CLUELESS

It annoys me the most people trying to make out we've been competitive in the games because we've not conceded 4 or 5.

We may only be conceding a couple but we do not look like scoring whatsoever.

Shit loads comes up. Can you narrow it down or just say what you're on about?

Quite simple (like you), one team has produced players that sell for 200m or so over the last few years, one hasn't.

For every team that made a difference getting rid, there are more that didn't.

Why is it on this forum when things aren't going right its always a nearly new poster that wants NP sacked. It happened many times before xmas last season and the seasons before. It seems they all come out of the woodwork then and want to put their 2 pence worth. But when City do well you never here of them. All very strange

Out of the woodwork? I was there on that day in stoke, I was there in League 1. I was there at Cardiff. I was there at Watford.. Out of the woodwork? I've experienced it all,

Quite simple (like you), one team has produced players that sell for 200m or so over the last few years, one isn't.

For every team that made a difference getting rid, there are more that didn't.

Southampton's youth team production has zero to do with what's being discussed here but thanks for bringing it up.

Are you actually happy with how things are? Can you actually see light at the end of this tunnel? What the fvck are you on about?

Todays game was yet another example of clueless management, poor in game choices and confirmation the manager is out of his depth. He's gone from saying we'll be a surprise package and people will be shocked at how good we are to the drivelling excuses we're constantly hearing after each game.

How in the blue hell can you still be backing the guy. Because he was a success with us last year? Is that what we are now? A Forest? Constantly bleating on about over 100 points and unbeaten runs? The opposition fans were laughing at us Babylon. They were actually fvcking laughing and you're banging on about a youth team conveyor belt?

Get a fvcking grip of yourself and look whats happening to the team that had the most promise of any side we've had for years. Its being dismantled by a stubborn fool who is drowning in his own arrogance.

Well I'm sticking with Nigel throughout this season unless he starts taking the piss out the fans or something.

Well after West Brom when Stringer mentioned that the question of width was being asked he said that he didnt care what people think. He doesnt care about the people traveling the length of the land to support him and his team, giving up time and a lot of money in the process and he said he didnt care.

That takes the piss.

How about none?

Boom.

Southampton's youth team production has zero to do with what's being discussed here but thanks for bringing it up.

Are you actually happy with how things are? Can you actually see light at the end of this tunnel? What the fvck are you on about?

Todays game was yet another example of clueless management, poor in game choices and confirmation the manager is out of his depth. He's gone from saying we'll be a surprise package and people will be shocked at how good we are to the drivelling excuses we're constantly hearing after each game.

How in the blue hell can you still be backing the guy. Because he was a success with us last year? Is that what we are now? A Forest? Constantly bleating on about over 100 points and unbeaten runs? The opposition fans were laughing at us Babylon. They were actually fvcking laughing and you're banging on about a youth team conveyor belt?

Get a fvcking grip of yourself and look whats happening to the team that had the most promise of any side we've had for years. Its being dismantled by a stubborn fool who is drowning in his own arrogance.

This ........top top post

Sticking with a manager is always a gamble.

Sacking a manager is always a gamble.

The owners could've sacked NP after the 12/13 season and it wouldn't have been a huge surprise. It was probably a gamble (of sorts) to keep him and he repaid them big time.

Whatever the owners do this season will be a gamble.

As stated by others in other threads previously, this team didn't turn **** overnight. After the last-gasp equalizer by Burnley at home, they've been on a terrible run as of late. The manager has to take part of the blame for the recent inept performances, but only one part. We need to take the game to the opposition, we can't just wait and invite the other team to punish us for our passiveness.

The other half is owed by the team - players have been underperforming for quite a while now, part of it boils down to bad luck (unfortunate own goal against West Brom, silly defensive mistake that led to Newcastle's winner), part of it is based on a lack of confidence. There have been an awful lot of close results lately, which suggests we're not that far off competing with the rest of the league. Lady Luck has her own way of twisting and turning. I'm sure she'll favour us again soon.

Calling this process being "dismantled by a stubborn fool" is way over the top and probably a consequence of you being overly intoxicated.

Shake it off, get a good night's sleep and come back here tomorrow morning with a clear head.

I know what worse means, Dont be such a patronising ****, I look to the league table to tell me who is currently is the worst, I couldn't give a shoot what other people think.

I don't think you do know what worse means, as "3rd worse" doesn't make any sense. There's a difference between worse and worst. It's the same difference as in better and best. Worse is for comparing one thing to another - x is worse than y (that's THAN, btw. Not then). Worst is dead last. Nothing is worse than the worst.

lol I have no idea why that made me laugh, but it did. Brilliant stuff.

Sticking with a manager is always a gamble.

Sacking a manager is always a gamble.

The owners could've sacked NP after the 12/13 season and it wouldn't have been a huge surprise. It was probably a gamble (of sorts) to keep him and he repaid them big time.

Whatever the owners do this season will be a gamble.

Backing a failing manager at the top end of the Championship is a much easier call than it is to back a failing manager at the bottom of the Premiership.

In your opinion, how long has he got if this continues?

Archived