Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbo17J2

Pearson has to go!

I am a ****ing ballbag if i'm drunk or sober. You can apologise to me after the next 5 defeats and shit performances.

Bunch of blind Pearson lapdogs. Makes me sick.

Mate. Pack it in.

As it happens, I said he was under pressure after Swansea as it was abysmal. What I funny is you get labelled negative and part of Pearson out brigade, but it's funny how many people that join in a few games later..

It will be amusing to see how many defenders there are if we fail to win the next 2,

And people like us are reactionaries?

Mate. Pack it in.

As it happens, I said he was under pressure after Swansea as it was abysmal. What I funny is you get labelled negative and part of Pearson out brigade, but it's funny how many people that join in a few games later..

And people like us are reactionaries?

Yeah you're right man.

Its a complete waste of time arguing anyway. We're all entitled to our opinions at the end of day. But its as sure as anything if he continues as he is he'll be out. Just such a shame the season is turning the way it is. I really thought we'd do well.

I'm shocked at how fragile NP's support is.

He played some amazing football and won the league with 102 points .... He proved his doubters, like me, wrong last season. And yet we go on a  poor run of 4 games and it's a 50/50 split on getting rid of him!!!!

To get rid of him now would be crazy.

I'm shocked at how fragile NP's support is.

He played some amazing football and won the league with 102 points .... He proved his doubters, like me, wrong last season. And yet we go on a poor run of 4 games and it's a 50/50 split on getting rid of him!!!!

To get rid of him now would be crazy.

Where you been for 2 weeks? We've not won in 6 and not scored in 5 of them.

First 6 games, no-one moaned, so all this is based on the last 5 games.

When you ask the Pearson Out Brigade (welcome back by the way, last season must've been tough for you) who they want the best answer they can give is Pulis.

So, after 11 games we're at the stage where we 'need' Tony Pulis. You'll be the same goons who said they didn't want Warnock two or three years back but now kick it long to the big man is a great idea?

Good idea - disrupt the team spirit by bringing in a whole new backroom team after only 11 games. And if Pulis The Messiah doesn't work, will we sack him in March?

Maybe you missed it last season but the clubs who chopped and changed - Fulham and Cardiff finished in the bottom two.

If you mention to other fans and pundits that some Leicester fans want the manager sacked, they laugh at you. They laugh because you're idiots but unfortunately you'll shout the loudest and you'll be the first to jump ship when it all goes sh!t shaped and we're relegated.

Try getting behind the team and not giving in so easily, you're far more embarrassing than the team.

First 6 games, no-one moaned, so all this is based on the last 5 games.

When you ask the Pearson Out Brigade (welcome back by the way, last season must've been tough for you) who they want the best answer they can give is Pulis.

So, after 11 games we're at the stage where we 'need' Tony Pulis. You'll be the same goons who said they didn't want Warnock two or three years back but now kick it long to the big man is a great idea?

Good idea - disrupt the team spirit by bringing in a whole new backroom team after only 11 games. And if Pulis The Messiah doesn't work, will we sack him in March?

Maybe you missed it last season but the clubs who chopped and changed - Fulham and Cardiff finished in the bottom two.

If you mention to other fans and pundits that some Leicester fans want the manager sacked, they laugh at you. They laugh because you're idiots but unfortunately you'll shout the loudest and you'll be the first to jump ship when it all goes sh!t shaped and we're relegated.

Try getting behind the team and not giving in so easily, you're far more embarrassing than the team.

I absolutely do not want Pulis anywhere near this club, nor do I want a change of manager.

But as far as the "spirit" and "philosophy" of the team is concerned we've already changed manager. We have gone from trying to win every game to reducing each fixture to a scrap and hoping for a slice of luck to win 1-0.

I am absolutely convinced that both the players and management are far better than that.

The only person who should get a grip is you. We've not been relegated to League One you fvcking cretin. We're 11 games into our first Premier League season in a decade, after years and years of turmoil and you're shitting yourself?

Where did you expect us to be exactly? Oh, I forgot, newly promoted teams don't go through bad spells when they get promoted. I bet after 5 games you were loving Pearson.

Go down the pub, have a pint, and calm down, otherwise, get fvcked.

Idiots like you give our club a bad name.

This. Totally. I'd plus ten it if I could.

It's not even 11 games it's 5 because the Pearson haters were amazingly quiet at the end of September. Ironically on rememberance weekend a scetion of our fans have shown that they've have filled theiur pants in the trenches and ran after the first shell landed near them. Embarrassing.

I absolutely do not want Pulis anywhere near this club, nor do I want a change of manager.

But as far as the "spirit" and "philosophy" of the team is concerned we've already changed manager. We have gone from trying to win every game to reducing each fixture to a scrap and hoping for a slice of luck to win 1-0.

I am absolutely convinced that both the players and management are far better than that.

I'm not denying the diamond experiment is baffling because it plainly isn't working (Man Utd aside) but calling for the manager's head because of a 5 game run in the top league. It's not like we've not been here before anyway, two years ago we had a bad run and the owners backed the manager. I'm amazed that last season hasn't proved to a lot of people that Pearson is the right man to keep us up and give us stability. We were always going to get a run like this and personally I hope we take 6 points from the next two and shut up some of the doubters on here who are over-reacting massively.

Pearson is one of, if not the best managers we have had for a long time. This fact does not make him perfect. It does not mean he is beyond criticism. It does not mean things are going well and it does not mean he hasn't got to perform better.

It does mean he deserves our support and it does mean we should stand by him

This. Totally. I'd plus ten it if I could.

It's not even 11 games it's 5 because the Pearson haters were amazingly quiet at the end of September. Ironically on rememberance weekend a scetion of our fans have shown that they've have filled theiur pants in the trenches and ran after the first shell landed near them. Embarrassing.

Its ridiculous, we're not playing well, great, anyone can spot that. No point in sacking our most successful manager in the last 10 years. 5 results. I can't quite believe how many people have jumped on the Pearson out bandwagon.

Modern football sometimes, eh?

Guest LCFC_World

I said at the start and I'm still saying now Nigel is the man for us. It's still early on in the season, and there is more than enough time for him to turn it round. If we win the next 2 games, where will all you Pearson haters be?

Changing managers just messes up the team spirit, and I'm glad we have a manager like Pearson in charge.

Maybe against Sunderland we should start singing "One Nigel Pearson", show him he still has our support.

I don't agree with Pearsons tactics and selections since the United game.

I can recognise that our results have been shit, but what makes it worse is that the performances have been less than inspired too.

That said. We are not even a third of the way through the season.

3 wins on the bounce and we are back in the top half.

When we came out of our 17 game slump two years ago we emerged so much stronger with management and players analysing their mistakes and attitudes and putting it right. This is down to Pearson.

We are awful right now, but Nigel will fix it. Like he has done before. It's easy to ****ing sit here and tell him what he is doing wrong in hindsight. But he is the one who has to choose from 20 odd players, listen to coaches, physios, study the opposition and make the call of picking 11 men to go out and win a football match. If it were that easy you would be doing it.

He is the man with a plan, he will be learning more about his players in this league with every game.

He has earnt the right to be spared judgement 11 games into the ****ing season.

If every club sacked their manager after a bad run nobody would ever be in a job.

Look at the stick Allardyce got last season. Now look at West Hams bright start this season...

I'm not denying the diamond experiment is baffling because it plainly isn't working (Man Utd aside) but calling for the manager's head because of a 5 game run in the top league. It's not like we've not been here before anyway, two years ago we had a bad run and the owners backed the manager. I'm amazed that last season hasn't proved to a lot of people that Pearson is the right man to keep us up and give us stability. We were always going to get a run like this and personally I hope we take 6 points from the next two and shut up some of the doubters on here who are over-reacting massively.

And I absolutely agree about keeping Pearson as manager, but we weren't "always going to get a run like this".

This is a really, really bad run. Some teams go on 4 game losing runs (6 without a win) at this level and stay up comfortably - we know that. But I'd bet my bottom dollar that none of those runs have included games against 2 sides then without a win and another without a win in 5.

This is also the longest we've been without a goal (408 minutes not including injury time) since 2001. This is not a "bad run"; this is not far off catastrophic.

AHHH **** IT LETS SACK PEARSON LETS GET SOME KNEE JERK REPLACEMENT WHO WILL HAVE NO IDEA AND THEN GET US RELEGATED !

LETS GIVE PEARSON A CHANCE TO SORT THIS CLUSTER **** UP AND GET US OUT OF THE BOTTOM THREE I DONT GIVE A FLYING FOOK IF WE FINISH 17th UNDER PEARSON COME MAY BUT FOR CHRIST SAKE PULLIS IS NOT THE ANSWER LETS STICK WITH WHAT WE HAVE AND AS THE OLD SAYING GOES THE GRASS ISNT GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE AND NEITHER IS THE SACKING OF PEARSON WE ALL KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE TOUGH IN THE EPL BUT WE WERE SPOILT BY THE GREAT FIRST 5 GAMES !

So lets just get behind the lads and Pearson and we can sort this mess out and come May if we're relegated ffs please no I will putt hands up and say the Pearson out brigade were right !!!

I said at the start and I'm still saying now Nigel is the man for us. It's still early on in the season, and there is more than enough time for him to turn it round. If we win the next 2 games, where will all you Pearson haters be?

Changing managers just messes up the team spirit, and I'm glad we have a manager like Pearson in charge.

Maybe against Sunderland we should start singing "One Nigel Pearson", show him he still has our support.

I'm sure fans would be happy as it would be a marked improvement on the last 6 games and helps us achieve what we want to, staying in this league.

But say he fails to win again this year, how many do you think will be behind you?

Football can be fickle, and is ultimately opinions, but somebody else summed it perfectly when they said its a risk keeping a manager when it's not working, and also a risk changing him.

Well the bookies don't think he will be going any time soon, as he's 16/1 to be sacked next.

Down from 28/1 before the weekend..

Unless Nige sorts out his formations, then he will be getting his P45... We need to use wide players. Stick Mahrez on one wing and Albrighton on the other, have Mahrez running at defences and Albrighton whipping in balls to Ulloa, none of this 4 CM bullsh1t. I want Pearson to stay, but his formations and tactics are letting us down, because we all know how good he can be

I am a ****ing ballbag if i'm drunk or sober. You can apologise to me after the next 5 defeats and shit performances.

Bunch of blind Pearson lapdogs. Makes me sick.

Did Pearson keep the dogs after he blinded them?

Sorry, I'll go to bed now !!  

Pearson is one of, if not the best managers we have had for a long time. This fact does not make him perfect. It does not mean he is beyond criticism. It does not mean things are going well and it does not mean he hasn't got to perform better.

4It does mean he deserves our support and it does mean we should stand by him

Thank god, you turned up, too many bloody miserable bugg@rs crawling out from beneath some old forgotten wet blanket.

Negativity rules the roost at present, sell their own mothers, just to earn pips to get their boots in first, then hide behind the

fassade of 'right of opinion'. 6 bloody games prove how quick some fans turn.whether the word fans can be used in this

instance. Now lets see if these negative pomegranites, want to crucify us, for daring to believe.

Archived