Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

The Hammers v City scoreline prediction..

Agree with that - still don't think we are that clinical in front of goal and if we don't score early then the crowd will be restless/ twitchy. Will be a tight game imo.

How has Cambiasso been? - me and my old man are really looking forward to seeing him at the Boleyn.

I must say, on our side, Song is the real class act (although we've missed Noble in recent games). And the two new fullbacks have made a huge difference.

Cambiasso is an absolute class above, reads the game well and is always ahead of it, if you were to put him in a top quality side he wouldn't look out of place

Cambiasso is an absolute class above, reads the game well and is always ahead of it, if you were to put him in a top quality side he wouldn't look out of place

No offence, but I can't see anybody queueing up to sign him? He's only on a year long contract I think?

Do you genuinely see him playing for Man City, Arsenal or Chelsea?

Would love to see us put on an amazing display and win 0-2 !!

But reality will bite us on the ass and we go home with nothing and lose 3-1 !!

We need to go at them from the start man mark Carroll keep him out of the game (stick Waso on him who will probably do some sort of wwe wrestling move on Carroll and take him out !! )

No seriously we always seem to get the teams on the turn and coming good again but it's about time we had our bit of good form returning we surely can't continue this run of sh1t form can we ??

Come on city let's stop them blowing bubbles in our faces and beat these Shammers !!

On paper it should be 2-0 to them. Scrappy game with a couple of scrambled goals from close range for them. I mean really if you were West Ham manager you would say to keep it tight and lump it into the box, we can't deal with big players or crosses and they have plenty.

Couple that with our awful record away from home and against London clubs in particular and it seems almost certain that we won't be adding to our point haul before Christmas.

Genuinely if West Ham don't beat us easily I am going to strip naked spead peanut butter on my testicles and leap into the lions enclosure at twycross zoo on Monday . . .

Better get your last will and testament done then mate cos there will be nothing easy about us this weekend I promise you :xmasbiggrin:

Better get your last will and testament done then mate cos there will be nothing easy about us this weekend I promise you :xmasbiggrin:

They say there are no easy games in the premier laegue. Just wait.

3-0 to West Ham

Leicester to muster not a single shot on target. In fact you could probably not bother to pay a keeper, away from home we barely know where the opposition half is.

2-0 Ulloa + Cambiasso, then win away at Spurs, sign a couple of quality players in Jan and be 13th by May.

LETS FOOKIN 'AVE YA!!! 

So after Saturday you want to wait until 21st March when City play away at Spurs till the next win? In which case I dont think 13th by May is realistic 

Archived