Livid Posted 7 January 2015 Posted 7 January 2015 So we sign someone, eventually Does someone have to make way out of the squad to accomodate them?
filbertway Posted 7 January 2015 Posted 7 January 2015 Obviously, GTF would be first on my list, then if we bag a striker, Wood will almost certainly off out on loan. That's 2 free spaces. If Kasper is out till March/April it might be worth taking him out now Schwarzer is involved.
David Guiza Posted 7 January 2015 Posted 7 January 2015 Half of our team don't count under the regulations anyway, and i'm fairly sure one of the lads on loan at Nuneaton was included. Won't be a problem at all.
Unabomber Posted 7 January 2015 Posted 7 January 2015 the thread title, it's like you put the words in a hat and picked them out.
VinceNoir Posted 7 January 2015 Posted 7 January 2015 the thread title, it's like you put the words in a hat and picked them out. Man 25 this squad PL. damn didn't get it in the correct order either
Unabomber Posted 7 January 2015 Posted 7 January 2015 squad squad man PL 25 shit I wrote the words wrong in the beanie I picked them out of.
walkerleeds Posted 7 January 2015 Posted 7 January 2015 Is the answer: Man, this 25 PL squad (in an exasperated tone)
dbtcity Posted 7 January 2015 Posted 7 January 2015 I'm sure quite a few spaces were filled by development players so I'm sure they will be the first ones out
cc_star Posted 7 January 2015 Posted 7 January 2015 I'm sure quite a few spaces were filled by development players so I'm sure they will be the first ones out They don't count anyway
dbtcity Posted 7 January 2015 Posted 7 January 2015 There are a couple in there, Ryan Dawson and Adam smith
lgfualol Posted 7 January 2015 Posted 7 January 2015 There are a couple in there, Ryan Dawson and Adam smith Can't imagine why Dawson is in the squad. He is on loan to a conference team - way not good enough.
morris1234 Posted 7 January 2015 Posted 7 January 2015 You don't have to register players under 21 do you?
Buzzell Posted 7 January 2015 Posted 7 January 2015 squad squad man PL 25 shit I wrote the words wrong in the beanie I picked them out of. Was it the beanie that looks like the shirt with logo's on it?
Unabomber Posted 7 January 2015 Posted 7 January 2015 Was it the beanie that looks like the shirt with logo's on it? Absolutely it wasn't I save that for best. It was my prototype which consists of a ripped lcfc home shirt and a regatta wool beanie.
Stadt Posted 7 January 2015 Posted 7 January 2015 Absolutely it wasn't I save that for best. It was my prototype which consists of a ripped lcfc home shirt and a regatta wool beanie. absolutely it wad
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.