Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

the kop

I have been unfortunate enough to stand in the kop for the last few years and before I start don't give me the whole "move then you ****". But why why why do they refuse to join in with any chant? Does my ****ing head in, every ****ing week. I get exasperated, every week it makes me so sad. Why not join in and try to create some sort of an atmosphere? I love what sk1 are doing and will prob be there next season if they are still bothering. But man the kop so embarrassing.

I have been unfortunate enough to stand in the kop for the last few years and before I start don't give me the whole "move then you ****". But why why why do they refuse to join in with any chant? Does my ****ing head in, every ****ing week. I get exasperated, every week it makes me so sad. Why not join in and try to create some sort of an atmosphere? I love what sk1 are doing and will Definitely 100% for certain, never in doubt, absolutely be there next season if they are still bothering. But man the kop so embarrassing.

I have been unfortunate enough to stand in the kop for the last few years and before I start don't give me the whole "move then you ****". But why why why do they refuse to join in with any chant? Does my ****ing head in, every ****ing week. I get exasperated, every week it makes me so sad. Why not join in and try to create some sort of an atmosphere? I love what sk1 are doing and will prob be there next season if they are still bothering. But man the kop so embarrassing.

They don't want to?

Get yourself over here next game. We'll make room.

People can do what they ****ing want.

Shut up you prat.

Sorry, just doing as I ****ing want.

Comes with being such a "family orientated and child focused" club. The Kop is full of young kids who obviously wont sing, as are the surrounding areas. Seemed to be more than usual today.

That's just the mentality kids are poisoned with nowadays. There's no focus what so ever on atmosphere. They know no better.

Shut up you prat.

Sorry, just doing as I ****ing want.

That's just the mentality kids are poisoned with nowadays. There's no focus what so ever on atmosphere. They know no better.

It doesn't help when parents let them sit there playing on Ipads etc instead of watching the game. It just indicates that they really don't want to be there and have been dragged along because their dad wanted to go. It really is gap filling which will never help the atmosphere in the slightest. 

Archived