Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

the kop

Yeah but they should want to imo, hello this is the kop

but it's not anymore. it's just 1 of 4 identikit stands and the away fans are ****ing miles away.

the club killed the kop when it split us up when we moved grounds.

football has changed. maybe not for the better in some respects.

but new grounds don't have kops.

I thought when I mentioned my 11 year daughter in this thread that people would assume I had a 'kid'.

im sorry i dont read every reply, but credit to you and your kid the fact that you are helping to create an atmosphere is very nice. 

im sorry i dont read every reply, but credit to you and your kid the fact that you are helping to create an atmosphere is very nice.

Cheers, we do our best. I doubt many people read my comments haha

I sit in SK1, I sing and my 11 year old daughter sings. So don't be tarring everyone with the same brush.

you sing.

Your ikkle un sings

does your handsome young fella sing???

lol!!!

It's all been said before , but the seating killed it , yeah ok it's safer but the whole fun of the day was being passed from pillar to post scoring a goal and it being completely mayhem , not knowing how you ended up 15 yards from where you last were , the banter from sk2 to sk1 where the away fans were made you outsing them , it's just not the same these days So until they take the seats away and put the fans right next to us in terms of location it won't change and you won't get the days of noise back , I though a short time ago they had petitioned the club for standing areas so there was some hope but I've not heard anything since , it's just not the same and it's very quiet these days compared to how it used to be !

I have been unfortunate enough to stand in the kop for the last few years and before I start don't give me the whole "move then you ****". But why why why do they refuse to join in with any chant? Does my ****ing head in, every ****ing week. I get exasperated, every week it makes me so sad. Why not join in and try to create some sort of an atmosphere? I love what sk1 are doing and will prob be there next season if they are still bothering. But man the kop so embarrassing.

Mate y u posting something negative?

You trolling or something?

Top trolling.

It doesn't help when parents let them sit there playing on Ipads etc instead of watching the game. It just indicates that they really don't want to be there and have been dragged along because their dad wanted to go. It really is gap filling which will never help the atmosphere in the slightest. 

The entire culture will always lead to a shit atmosphere. People's obsession with updating Facebook/Twitter during a game they're actually at (before some clever cvnt says it, no I don't sit there reading Twitter during to see others doing this), paying prices that you expect to be entertained, sitting down and people pretending that standing up is unsafe, fans always waiting for what happens on the pitch to decide if they'll make any noise, the list of reasons for it goes on.

You can't force anyone to do anything but it's just the general mentality of fans in this country. It will take an absolute miracle to turn it around and the fact is I don't think clubs themselves are in the slightest bit bothered.

I couldn't believe how bad it was yesterday, even I've talked up some of our noise at home lately and yet we go and turn that in next game, laughable, it was like a friendly.

Archived