Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

I missed this at the bridge then, where was it upper or lower shed?

Can't get over the length of it.

Unfortunately I was lower tier, wished I had been upper to drape it over the tier. It was at the end, tried pulling it out my hands when I was taking it down and nearly ripped it. Hoping he was just a drunk idiot tbh.

Its 5m long ha

Unfortunately I was lower tier, wished I had been upper to drape it over the tier. It was at the end, tried pulling it out my hands when I was taking it down and nearly ripped it. Hoping he was just a drunk idiot tbh.

Its 5m long ha

5 meters Jesus! next year is going to be a race at the start of every game to get your flags up! I reckon at the Everton game there was maximum 10 meters of space in SK4 before the control room. Going to have to fill in the gaps! 

5 meters Jesus! next year is going to be a race at the start of every game to get your flags up! I reckon at the Everton game there was maximum 10 meters of space in SK4 before the control room. Going to have to fill in the gaps! 

Had to outdo my mate who made the Godfather one ha. Really reasonable price and would highly recommend http://en.ultrasshop.com/if anyone wants to get one made.

Its 5m long ha

I was on that tier, helped tie it up for you, that bloke was a bit of a knob trying to nick it

This is why I think flags on the front rail of the Kop would be ideal, given the amount of flags that are being made. Some of the front and back of the Kop would look excellent.

There are a few other places for them to go, running down the ambulance entrance in SK1, one above each of the Vomitoriums, the camera cage in SK3. Once all that's covered, then we'd have a good reason to go to the club and ask if we can go at the front as well. 

I was on that tier, helped tie it up for you, that bloke was a bit of a knob trying to nick it

Was a bit strange wasnt it. Shame I couldnt put it somewhere for it to be seen more. Got an airing at the pub though. Debating whether to take it to europe or not or if it will be too much hassle.

Had to outdo my mate who made the Godfather one ha. Really reasonable price and would highly recommend http://en.ultrasshop.com/if anyone wants to get one made.

Love that flag, I helped him hang it up aha. Yeah Ultrashop is where I got mine made, can't beat the price and as long as the file you send them is good quality they always come out really well. 

If anyone wants help with putting their ideas into practice re: flags then I'd be happy to do some work in photoshop for you. 

Obviously need a starting point so images, text and colours would be useful info and then I can try and pull it together.

Let me know which site you plan on using and I'll do my best to make the image the right size for it. 

PM me and if I've got time I'll help. 

• Like 2

I've saved the image of Fuchs soaking Ranieri with champaign! If someone could put the following text "no Fuchs given" at the top of that photo I'd happily get a flag made of that! I'd order it tomorrow if anyone could help? Cheers

I've had to ask for help as well. I know what I want, just useless when it comes to designing on the computer lol Good job there are some very kind people on here that are willing to help, when they have some spare time.

Guest CityFan 06

How does it go with copyright folks? Say if I get the images off the internet, then get a flag made, how does it stand?

Trying to think of ideas for a kingy flag.

Also happy to help with photoshop work if people need it.

Ive always thought about the famous scene in King Kong when the ape is climbing the Empire state building. But instead have kingy climbing the clock tower lol then just have 'King King' as the text. Edited by The soup nazi
  • Like 1

Ive always thought about the famous scene in King Kong when the ape is climbing the Empire state building. But instead have kingy climbing the clock tower lol then just have 'King King' as the text.

Hahaha, that could look amazing. Especially with some of the faces he pulls. Hahaha