Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

We could easily fill the front rail if everyone who had a flag took it with them, plus the main Union FS banner which I assume would go, it could look excellent. I thought the UTD end of Wembley looked awful, hardly any flags at the front at all. 

Absolutely we could do it. I agree, and although I'm no subscriber to Palace fans love-in; their end looked far better than United's effort (which is surprising given how good their core support is). Even though I should be on the bottom tier, I may give the flag to my family to hang over the upper tier. Providing they all go, surely the amount of flags on the Kop already would easily fill the front rail behind the goal at Wembley?

Absolutely we could do it. I agree, and although I'm no subscriber to Palace fans love-in; their end looked far better than United's effort (which is surprising given how good their core support is). Even though I should be on the bottom tier, I may give the flag to my family to hang over the upper tier. Providing they all go, surely the amount of flags on the Kop already would easily fill the front rail behind the goal at Wembley?

An organised fan base will always have a better looking end at Wembley than a team that relies on 'traditional' atmosphere like United do imo. There's loads of room, that rail has to be 40m long at least, and you can hang them off the edge or put them on the top so effectively there's double the amount of room. I'd expect all the Kop end flags plus loads of St George's as well! 

I'm not sure if you can hang flags over tier 2, I seem to remember it's electronic advertising and they don't like that being covered up. Pretty sure you can go over tier 3 though if you know anyone going that high!  

The only thing that puts people off I suppose is leaving there flag. Say you put it at the front and then you're on the back row, you go down at full time to get it and someone has took it...

I've read it's happened a few times in our away ends

The only thing that puts people off I suppose is leaving there flag. Say you put it at the front and then you're on the back row, you go down at full time to get it and someone has took it...

I've read it's happened a few times in our away ends

Sol knows that feeling.

Sorry to but in, but sol, any joy with just tweeking my 2nd one? and how you getting on with Lcfc_lass10 effort, then we can get them ordered.  :thumbup:

Guest CityFan 06

What is the best size flag to get? Like what size are the ones at the back of the KOP?

Would quite like to know this too. 

Guest CityFan 06

Really want to get a flag on the front rail of the Kop, loads of space and ideal for a nice wide flag. It's just the KP advertising that is there though, which is why the club are not keen on it  :(.  I emailed a while back about a full Kop rail flag that would cover SK1-SK4. They seemed to like the idea/designs but said it cannot be done. You see, I'm nearer to the front than the back of the Kop, so this is why I want to have a flag there.

Great work from Bayliss and Scouse! Love Scouse's second design and wording (must be a Liverpool thing to be gifted at writing stuff for football flags), would look quality hand painted.

Reckon a silhouette of King, the back of his shirt or just a simple three gold stars in the middle would look better than a photo though?

yeah i might sack off a picture and just write the 4 lines on a massive bed sheet. just thought the "made in leicester" image added an extra dimension too it but perhaps an unnecessary one, the words kinda say it all i guess. 

yeah i might sack off a picture and just write the 4 lines on a massive bed sheet. just thought the "made in leicester" image added an extra dimension too it but perhaps an unnecessary one, the words kinda say it all i guess. 

ANDY_KING.png

Just knocked this up quick for you scouse. Made the andy king bit bigger than the rest, but looks a little out of place.

• Like 1

ANDY_KING.png

Just knocked this up quick for you scouse. Made the andy king bit bigger than the rest, but looks a little out of place.

Think this could be adapted and just use the 'King 10, King 10, King 24' as an image below the writing with the three stars below each one maybe?