Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

Would love to see more homemade ones next season too!

I painted this last week and took it to the bridge, I'd like to do something similar onto a flag, where sells plain white flag size material ideally locally or online if not?

7216cd256504fe140359fcd90aa0793c_zpsaoon

ETA. I could just use a supermarket st George cross and paint over it but would prefer a plain white with two eyelets if possible.

Edited by promised land

Whilst we're on the subject. Can anyone of you arty types draw something up for me?.

What i wanted was a white silhouette of the league one / championship and prem trophies with the words seven years on it.

I painted this last week and took it to the bridge, I'd like to do something similar onto a flag, where sells plain white flag size material ideally locally or online if not?

ETA. I could just use a supermarket st George cross and paint over it but would prefer a plain white with two eyelets if possible.

That's quality, would look amazing on a flag.

Best material for flags is polycotton, if you google it loads of websites will come up. 

That's quality, would look amazing on a flag.

Best material for flags is polycotton, if you google it loads of websites will come up.

Cheers for that.

eBay it's by the metre so ordered a couple, I was going to get an Italian flag and try it over that, we'll see if that works. I have all summer.

It was a bit of a spur of the moment thing and a few after thoughts I'd paint differently next time.

That's fantastic mate! Would look great on a flag. As mentioned polycotton is best, acrylic paint goes on it really well. Then you can just buy an eyelet maker and you're sorted. It would be a bit fragile but would look awesome.

leicester_flag_2.png

Thoughs on this? Anyone better with computers able to add the running fox to this in the center please? Thanks

I think it could be improved by replacing the text on the middle row with our previous badge

brand.gif?itok=2BCh7f9o

Either that or join the 18 and 84 up, I just don't think it sits right having it split apart like that.

I think it could be improved by replacing the text on the middle row with our previous badge

brand.gif?itok=2BCh7f9o

Either that or join the 18 and 84 up, I just don't think it sits right having it split apart like that.

That's what I'm asking for mate I'm just shit with photo shop so need some help lol I want the running fox in the centre with the 18 one side and 84 the other

I may get this made up for the back of Kop (space permitting of course). It's kind of inspired by the interview with Andy King on the OS today. Praise You lyrics being a nod to the intro Kasabian use for L.S.F., and it's fitting I think!

1.2m x 1.8m would fit on the Kop, right? Ultrasshop seems to be the cheapest option, may go with that. Thoughts?

attachicon.gifFlag.jpg

Best flag yet that is

I may get this made up for the back of Kop (space permitting of course). It's kind of inspired by the interview with Andy King on the OS today. Praise You lyrics being a nod to the intro Kasabian use for L.S.F., and it's fitting I think!

1.2m x 1.8m would fit on the Kop, right? Ultrasshop seems to be the cheapest option, may go with that. Thoughts?

attachicon.gifFlag.jpg

Spot on pal, love it!