Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

fuchs.jpg

That's as fas as I'm getting tonight. Took the image from the site below and removed / adjusted certain bits to clean it up before using threshold to get to the above. The text is just place-holder at the moment. I've got other stuff to do tonight but if you leave any feedback in here I'll see if I can crack on a bit more tomorrow for you.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/leicester-citys-christian-fuchs-pours-champagne-over-news-photo/528986456

Edited by daz*dsb
  • Like 4

Any help with a designing the flag I want would be massively appreciated. I stand in SK1 but don't even own a computer at the moment so I'm struggling! Pm if you could help. Cheers!

How about painting one. There a bit tricky but way more fun to do. Not all flags need a photo.

fuchs.jpg

That's as fas as I'm getting tonight. Took the image from the site below and removed / adjusted certain bits to clean it up before using threshold to get to the above. The text is just place-holder at the moment. I've got other stuff to do tonight but if you leave any feedback in here I'll see if I can crack on a bit more tomorrow for you.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/leicester-citys-christian-fuchs-pours-champagne-over-news-photo/528986456

Looks good so far, posterising is your best friend when making flags like this, lots of colours don't work very well! 

• Like 1

Happy for it to go at the front. As long as it cant be stolen. Believe it or not, a guy at Chelsea tried to snatch it off me in our own end.

Yeah, we had one stolen by a "Leicester" fan at Spurs FA Cup game. Thieving Gypo, I will find you........

Any help with a designing the flag I want would be massively appreciated. I stand in SK1 but don't even own a computer at the moment so I'm struggling! Pm if you could help. Cheers!

As the soup nazi says, paint your own.

I've taken my banner that was at Chelsea and on match of the day! I'm putting it onto a flag, flag cost a couple of quid, I did buy poly cotton as well, 2 metres of the stuff so will use that for something else.

I've pinned the flag to cardboard and started painting, no different to canvas really when it's pulled tight.

Early stages still.

3b79ce4461c1365ac9b808b802d20aff_zpsmyt3

Guest CityFan 06

Fantastic designs and ideas on here. I love the kingy flag on the fence. Got me thinking would be great to see a flag for vards iconic manutd celebration. Had an idea but not sure how to post image on here

If you want to post an image through your phone, myself and promised land, had some instructions on how to do so a page back or so.

I've taken my banner that was at Chelsea and on match of the day! I'm putting it onto a flag, flag cost a couple of quid, I did buy poly cotton as well, 2 metres of the stuff so will use that for something else.

I've pinned the flag to cardboard and started painting, no different to canvas really when it's pulled tight.

Early stages still.

3b79ce4461c1365ac9b808b802d20aff_zpsmyt3

Nice work.

If you aren't any good at painting (like me) then you can draw the image using an LCD projector, or if you can't get one of them put the image on the TV and lay it flat and trace onto the material.

Takes a bit of time but it's worth it

Early stages still.3b79ce4461c1365ac9b808b802d20aff_zpsmyt3

Paul_O_Grady__1752450a.jpg

Here's my hand painted one that's going to Europe and every away game in the league next season.

Might put something above his head yet, not sure what though.

7a9617ea87f43fa075bc60c814383647_zpsvjqu

It's actually quite flexible, I used acrylics that's I already had knocking about so hopefully it lasts, if not I'll touch it up.

Fantastic work, well done.

Here's my hand painted one that's going to Europe and every away game in the league next season.

Might put something above his head yet, not sure what though.

7a9617ea87f43fa075bc60c814383647_zpsvjqu

It's actually quite flexible, I used acrylics that's I already had knocking about so hopefully it lasts, if not I'll touch it up.

That's absolutely class!