Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

• 4 weeks later...

Thinking of getting a big Leicester / St. George's flag for the Euros and (possible) Champions League. What's the largest size we can get at the back of SK1?

Big as you want mate mine is 20ft by 12ft wouldn't get it that big now ****ing nightmare carrying it but looks good when up.

Would go for 15ft by 8ft enquire on Barmy Flags... can't go wrong best quality I've seen.

Guest CityFan 06

Saw the new flag at the ground today, decent. I noticed we are close now to having the whole of the back of the Kop filled with flags. Unless that's my angle viewing it but there's certainly a lot of flags up there   :scarf:

Guest CityFan 06

I think there were 34 flags up today, that's absolutely fantastic and it gives the kop a bit of personality. Well worth the effort.

The kop is getting better and better in terms of personality. I noticed today in particular there were lots of flags spread all across the back of the stand. Looking good.