Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

FA CUP: 5th Rd - Away v Villa - BBC Sunday 12:30 - 6500 Allocation.

Can anyone else see us taking the full 6500 allocation?? I can't, Be nice if we did though

I think we'll get close, the ticket price is usually the biggest factor. We've got just over 2 weeks to shift them at 15 quid. I'd be surprised if we don't take over 5k.

Can anyone else see us taking the full 6500 allocation?? I can't, Be nice if we did though

It's the fifth round of the FA cup 50 miles away, of course we'll sell out!

Much bigger and more exciting than a run of the mill Prem game, I don't know anyone whose missing this game.

How did you get into Leicester station then if that's where you started your journey?

Or did you get on after at South Wigston or the like, as it's then possible to travel without seeing a conductor but don't they have ticket barriers at New Street?

I bought a train ticket but at no point was it checked, barriers open there and back at Leicester, same with new street (undergoing renovation, no one seemed to give a toss) same at witton, it could've been a free journey!!

Archived