Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

FA CUP: 5th Rd - Away v Villa - BBC Sunday 12:30 - 6500 Allocation.

Anyone other than me there in January 2001? City had Peter Failure as manager, Ade Akinbiyi - and Roberto Mancini. Arnar Gunnlaugsson scored a fantastic goal and we won 2-1. It was the season we had the best chance ever to win it - and we lost to Wycombe.

That was today's date in 2001.

Anyone other than me there in January 2001? City had Peter Failure as manager, Ade Akinbiyi - and Roberto Mancini. Arnar Gunnlaugsson scored a fantastic goal and we won 2-1. It was the season we had the best chance ever to win it - and we lost to Wycombe.

That was today's date in 2001.

Yes: and also the day after the 44th anniversary of my first visit to Filbo.

HI from a villa fan

About prices, it will be classed has a vv game (villa value) same has last 2 cup games will be £15 kids/oap  and £25 adults for away fans

£10-15 kids/oap £20-25  adults for home fans. is only one place between you and bournemouth so should be the same price tbh

any more than that and villa fans will be annoyed too tbh, prices have to be negotiated by both teams for FA cup games so any more than that then you can start blaming people at your end.  

HI from a villa fan

About prices, it will be classed has a vv game (villa value) same has last 2 cup games will be £15 kids/oap and £25 adults for away fans

£10-15 kids/oap £20-25 adults for home fans. is only one place between you and bournemouth so should be the same price tbh

any more than that and villa fans will be annoyed too tbh, prices have to be negotiated by both teams for FA cup games so any more than that then you can start blaming people at your end.

Is this a guess?

If the above poster is correct,then i assume it'll be the same as Spurs £20 st holders and £25 non.From what i was told on saturday the £5 difference between st holders and non was made up by the club as a subsidy for st holders from the PL funds.

HI from a villa fan

About prices, it will be classed has a vv game (villa value) same has last 2 cup games will be £15 kids/oap  and £25 adults for away fans

£10-15 kids/oap £20-25  adults for home fans. is only one place between you and bournemouth so should be the same price tbh

No matter what you say, you have been the worst team I have seen in the BPL this year and all the pundits say so too

HI from a villa fan

lol Wind up merchant...

HI from a villa fan

lol +1's all round.

At that price we should see some decent numbers in attendance!

Archived