Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
LeicesterLuke91

Drop Wes?

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's a huge dilemma .... I'm sure NP is thinking it too ..... 

 

Drop your captain to start your new player???

 

It goes against everything NP does to integrate the player and ensure team moral ...... But is the obvious thing to do.

 

Interesting selection for Palace. My money is on Wes getting a knock in training on friday that rules him out of the game.

Not really because Huth can't play against palace lol

Guest Bob Hazels shorts
Posted

I agree with the OP's back four.

 

Simpson, Wasilewski, Huth, De Laet

 

Simpson has done pretty well at right back since coming in, Wasilewski has been comfortably the best centre back all season, Huth has a tonne of premiership experience and has been a solid defender at this level for many years now and De Laet is better than Konchesky at left back (I do wish we'd signed a left back). 

 

Schlupp could drop into left back but then I feel we are playing him out of his best position and where he has been most effective.

 

 

How has Huth left a team in danger of the drop? Stoke are 10th! Huth is a good bit of business for us and tbh in our situation a bit of a coup - Its not like he's a shabby option we flapped at in a panic!

 

I'm fairly sure that Stoke will be looking over their shoulder.

 

Hopefully it proves that their thinking is that it gives us more chance of beating the teams just below them.

 

I'm really pleased with the signing, I just hope he is match fit and Pearson does what is right. I didn't think he'd have the balls to drop Hamer.

Posted

On paper our signings have the potential to be good buisness.

Huth has been out for a long time with injuries, if he can stay fit, and get match fit quick has the potential to be a very good signing.

Kramaric ( if that's how you spell it), is young and comes on the back of interest from Chelsea, if he's played in his correct position, given service, and adapts to the English game, he could be a very good signing, wether the games remaining is enough time to adapt, time will tell.

And big mark in goal, past his best but adds experience, much needed experience.

Will this be enough on top of what we already have, I hope so, but still think we lack quality in certain areas, left back being one, a link up player in the middle.

And then the players we have need to play at the top of their game in the remaining games, not shit first half, wake up second half.

And Pearson needs to be tactically spot on in the remaining games.

Those who defend him, say he's learning, he's has had a large part of the season, and should know what works and what doesn't with his squad of players.

Posted

Not really because Huth can't play against palace lol

 

 

Doh!!!!

 

Then it really is just our luck that wes will be sidelined for that game with a knock then!!!!

Posted

Unfortunately for WES the pace of the Premier League has left him caught out, or fumbling resulting in a couple of bad own goals.

Would love to see him turn it around - the best thing he can do is... DO A WAS and stick the nut on one of our set pieces right into the back of the net.

WATCH HIS POPULARITY RISE THEN

Posted

The captain can be dropped, I mean he's dropped just about every other player that played well last season.  TBH until Upson is fit (and now we have Huth) I don't think there was anyone who could have played instead.

Posted

The captain can be dropped, I mean he's dropped just about every other player that played well last season.  TBH until Upson is fit (and now we have Huth) I don't think there was anyone who could have played instead.

 

We should be looking for stability, can't see it doing any good dropping him.

Posted

We should be looking for stability, can't see it doing any good dropping him.

apart from the fact Huth is a better player you mean, stability for the sake of it is stupid

Posted

apart from the fact Huth is a better player you mean, stability for the sake of it is stupid

I'm sure we can accomodate Huth aswell as Wes

Posted

PLAY ALL 3

a system we haven't played since the start of last season, and not a left sided CB between the 3 of them

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...