Jimmy Posted 3 February 2015 Posted 3 February 2015 yes you can a piece of cloth doesn't make him imune
RUDZY Posted 3 February 2015 Posted 3 February 2015 One of the best players in the team,all players go through bad patches have faith in him to come round with positive performances soon.
Dickov22 Posted 5 February 2015 Posted 5 February 2015 Don't think Wes has been anywhere near as bad as people suggest this season. Although I'm not a huge fan of Wasilewski, I think both he and Wes have done pretty well lately. We've been far better defensively last few weeks. Midfield is the problem. We don't have anywhere near enough possession which puts the defence under pressure. We don't create anywhere near enough chances for our strikers.
Guest Col city fan Posted 5 February 2015 Posted 5 February 2015 Don't think Wes has been anywhere near as bad as people suggest this season. Although I'm not a huge fan of Wasilewski, I think both he and Wes have done pretty well lately. We've been far better defensively last few weeks. Midfield is the problem. We don't have anywhere near enough possession which puts the defence under pressure. We don't create anywhere near enough chances for our strikers. Amen...which is why I'm unsure whether Huth will make a massive difference. For me, Nigel is not and never has, targettted the real problem. Huth will help I'm sure, how much, I'm unsure
Dickov22 Posted 5 February 2015 Posted 5 February 2015 Amen...which is why I'm unsure whether Huth will make a massive difference. For me, Nigel is not and never has, targettted the real problem. Huth will help I'm sure, how much, I'm unsure I guess the main thing is he has Premier League experience. Whichever of the centre halves he does replace, he's more experienced than them at this level. If Pearson picks a three man midfield, I think we have a chance. If not, we are doomed!
C.J Posted 5 February 2015 Posted 5 February 2015 Who's going to tell Wasyl he's dropped? I think even NP will quiver at the thought of that.
teblin Posted 5 February 2015 Posted 5 February 2015 When is he gonna be ready? He was Sub last week, I guess that means he's ready!
RUDZY Posted 5 February 2015 Posted 5 February 2015 He was Sub last week, I guess that means he's ready! The Plot thickens
stingray Posted 5 February 2015 Posted 5 February 2015 total commitment but prone to errors, not the quickest and decision-making suspect at times. ok against the lower Prem teams struggles with the rest. Go with Huth.
Claridge Posted 7 February 2015 Posted 7 February 2015 Never ever pick him again. Forest through and through
funkyrobot Posted 7 February 2015 Posted 7 February 2015 Got to rest Wes. He's a Bombscare at the moment.
cjslcfc Posted 7 February 2015 Posted 7 February 2015 Huth must start vs. Villa. And Everton, Chelsea etc etc....
Jimmy Posted 7 February 2015 Posted 7 February 2015 Huth must start vs. Villa. And Everton, Chelsea etc etc.... he can't start Vs Villa he's cup tied, could start Tuesday though
cjslcfc Posted 7 February 2015 Posted 7 February 2015 he can't start Vs Villa he's cup tied, could start Tuesday though Ah of course. Ffs Upson then. Anything. I like Wes but he's just not cutting it.
canadaukfox Posted 7 February 2015 Posted 7 February 2015 Can anyone think of a worse PL centre half than Wes? Not condemning, just asking.... But he has been awful and Daniel Day Lewis in My Left Foot would have better touch.
Corky Posted 7 February 2015 Posted 7 February 2015 Yes, time for Huth and Wasyl to be our centre backs. Wes has been great for us but is so out of form.
weller54 Posted 7 February 2015 Posted 7 February 2015 Bet Huth is looking forward to his debut.. Arsenal away!!!
Lcfc_1995 Posted 7 February 2015 Posted 7 February 2015 He needs dropping! But pearson won't drop Wes as he is our captain and he will drop wasyl instead of Morgan which would be a complete Shame. But we need Huth in the team definitely yes
Fatty Arbuckle Posted 7 February 2015 Posted 7 February 2015 He needs dropping! But pearson won't drop Wes as he is our captain and he will drop wasyl instead of Morgan which would be a complete Shame. But we need Huth in the team definitely yes I suspect you are right, but it would be a lot more than a shame. It would be an absolute shambles and it would further prove Pearson is a clown. Morgan has to be dropped. Wasilewski is miles better in every department.
Dickov22 Posted 7 February 2015 Posted 7 February 2015 I really don't think Pearson will drop Wasilewski on Tuesday.
Albert Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 Pearson would never drop his Captain but the Villa game gives him an excuse to 'rest' him which will no doubt happen. Feel abit for Wes cus I don't think he's been as bad as some people are making out, especially with the lack of protection he gets.
Claridge Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 Not been bad?hes been shocking,big lumbering oafs cost us a lot of points.bambi on ice
Dickov22 Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 Wes had a game of two halves yesterday. First half really good, second was terrible. Wasilewski dealt with Sanogo a lot better than Wes did.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.