Finnegan Posted 26 February 2015 Posted 26 February 2015 Mark, Without wanting to start a riot, can you specify what counts as sheer clothing, what specifically "strategically covered nudity" is and what a lewd pose is, exactly? It's all very well saying that it's common sense but plenty of daytime tv music videos and adverts (which you can most likely Google even with safe search on) include women in swimsuits or lingerie, often in provocative poses. There are billboards for strip clubs around Leicester with women in bras biting cherries, sucking their fingers and whatever else. There's going to be a reaction to the announcement and you're going to struggle to get rid of the hottest celebs and chebs threads forever but it's also hard to imagine them ever being entirely safe for work. I don't want foxestalk to get shut down or be moved to a free server or for your income to be hit but you've also got a forum full of... well. People like Des and Buzzer_b whose avi and sigs break the rules (dirty bastards) At the risk of mocking and piss taking, how's about some clarification?
Mark Posted 26 February 2015 Posted 26 February 2015 We've had two warnings in successive days. If it helps I'll link you to the inappropriate posts that we were cautioned for. http://imgsrv1.pxdrive.com/pics/norm/217206.jpg http://cdn.theblemish.com/images/2008/08/lisa-snowdon-beach.jpg Both posted back in 2010 but warned for yesterday. https://thecampofthesaints.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/rule5news-eva-wyrwal-christmas-ls-549.jpg Posted last July warned today. From that you should get the general idea of whats breaking the rule.
Finnegan Posted 26 February 2015 Author Posted 26 February 2015 The first two definitely look like MTWG posts. I say ban tbfh.
Unabomber Posted 26 February 2015 Posted 26 February 2015 I agree with the thread title, nudity rules!
Finnegan Posted 26 February 2015 Author Posted 26 February 2015 I'm born again. I don't appreciate the smut you and your ilk smear across this blessed landscape. Also I'm still bitter I can't tinder.
Unabomber Posted 26 February 2015 Posted 26 February 2015 I'm confused though, are you complaining about the nudity or complaining about people who are complaining about it?
Finnegan Posted 26 February 2015 Author Posted 26 February 2015 Dude I love nudity. I just don't want Mark getting in trouble and us losing foxestalk for our smutty ways. If we know what the limits are, we can make sure we get right up to them without fear of consequences. So roll out the sideboob and bikini catalogues.
ScouseFox Posted 26 February 2015 Posted 26 February 2015 I agree with the thread title, nudity rules! hahahahaha. that was a good one. if any of my posts offend google just delete them no hard feelings, not sure why google get offended by attractive women in provocative poses though #freethenipple edit - i have no idea why those 3 pics would need reporting but some of the other stuff that gets posted is ok.
Babylon Posted 26 February 2015 Posted 26 February 2015 We've had two warnings in successive days. If it helps I'll link you to the inappropriate posts that we were cautioned for. http://imgsrv1.pxdrive.com/pics/norm/217206.jpg http://cdn.theblemish.com/images/2008/08/lisa-snowdon-beach.jpg Both posted back in 2010 but warned for yesterday. https://thecampofthesaints.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/rule5news-eva-wyrwal-christmas-ls-549.jpg Posted last July warned today. From that you should get the general idea of whats breaking the rule. Ha ha ha that third one made me laugh.
EnderbyFox Posted 26 February 2015 Posted 26 February 2015 I'm dead against snitching in any way, but I do seem to remember Kingfox posting an ass shot in the Tinder thread
Finnegan Posted 26 February 2015 Author Posted 26 February 2015 Given kingfox is an actual uncensored bellend, I'm pretty sure he should be removed for Google.
Rocket-Ron Posted 26 February 2015 Posted 26 February 2015 Aren't most of these images taken from Googles own search engine?
Danno Posted 26 February 2015 Posted 26 February 2015 I might need to delete those tinder moment pictures of caitlins arse.
Webbo Posted 26 February 2015 Posted 26 February 2015 We've had two warnings in successive days. If it helps I'll link you to the inappropriate posts that we were cautioned for. http://imgsrv1.pxdrive.com/pics/norm/217206.jpg http://cdn.theblemish.com/images/2008/08/lisa-snowdon-beach.jpg Both posted back in 2010 but warned for yesterday. https://thecampofthesaints.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/rule5news-eva-wyrwal-christmas-ls-549.jpg Posted last July warned today. From that you should get the general idea of whats breaking the rule. Oops. I can't see anything wrong with the first 2 and I must have let the last one pass.
Dan Posted 26 February 2015 Posted 26 February 2015 I've got to admit when I'm reading at work I have to scroll past buzzer_b and Des. Scouse JUST gets away with it
ScouseFox Posted 26 February 2015 Posted 26 February 2015 I've got to admit when I'm reading at work I have to scroll past buzzer_b and Des. Scouse JUST gets away with it you can turn people's sigs an avatars off on the ignore function pretty sure. just don't ignore my posts by accident
Unabomber Posted 26 February 2015 Posted 26 February 2015 I've only just noticed the pinned thing in gen chat, now it actually makes sense to me.
Finnegan Posted 26 February 2015 Author Posted 26 February 2015 I've only just noticed the pinned thing in gen chat, now it actually makes sense to me. Yeah I possibly should have opened with that.
General Smuts Posted 26 February 2015 Posted 26 February 2015 I'm born again. I don't appreciate the smut you and your ilk smear across this blessed landscape. Also I'm still bitter I can't tinder. Dude I love nudity. I just don't want Mark getting in trouble and us losing foxestalk for our smutty ways. If we know what the limits are, we can make sure we get right up to them without fear of consequences. So roll out the sideboob and bikini catalogues. Don't drag me into this.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.