Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Curry

This

Mem Saab possibly the best I've had. Amazingly flavoursome (is that a word)?

lol

Yeah it was incredible, the mrs had a chick pea curry and it was about the best thing I've ever tasted.

£5 for a beer and the automatic gratuity is taking the piss though.

Was given a groupon voucher to eat at Nila Palace on London Road. Not been there for years and remember it being nice. Has anyone been recently?

I would rather eat the food than the voucher. Was it tasty?

#youvebeenrinced 

Was given a groupon voucher to eat at Nila Palace on London Road. Not been there for years and remember it being nice. Has anyone been recently?

Tended to avoid that place and the ones that was next door (now closed I think).  Not been for a long long time because it was bad!

Anyone been to the Curry House since it moved up London Road... is it still the same people?

Gonna try out Masalas tonight who have just won the National Curry House Award 2015 (or something). Newish place I think too.

How was it? I think it was the take away award they won. Apparently they deliver it in a box and you get the little hot hand towels, small chocolate etc like you'd get in a restaurant.

Tended to avoid that place and the ones that was next door (now closed I think).  Not been for a long long time because it was bad!

Anyone been to the Curry House since it moved up London Road... is it still the same people?

Didn't realise it had moved. How far up?

How was it? I think it was the take away award they won. Apparently they deliver it in a box and you get the little hot hand towels, small chocolate etc like you'd get in a restaurant.

Very nice. I got the box but I got no hand towels or chocolates, I had heard that too. Perhaps for more expensive orders! :P

Archived