Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Curry

There's millions of Indians with IBS that still eat curry, you will however have to make your own

Where's the fun in that!!!!!! I want to go to a restaurant not slave away for hours. I still eat it anyway... and then proceed to die for the following two weeks.

If that was me, I would have threw the poppadoms and sauces in there faces and walked out

Seriously!!

And then when I got home they had spiced every curry way too hot. Even the butter chicken and daal that were meant for my wife. Which put her in a bad mood and therefore ruined any chance I had of 'dessert'.

We get a free curry next week though :)

Seriously!!

And then when I got home they had spiced every curry way too hot. Even the butter chicken and daal that were meant for my wife. Which put her in a bad mood and therefore ruined any chance I had of 'dessert'.

We get a free curry next week though :)

I've just got back from the pooonjab last night, one thing that I really enjoy is giving a pooonjabi style slapping, this would be deserving of such

I've just got back from the pooonjab last night, one thing that I really enjoy is giving a pooonjabi style slapping, this would be deserving of such

Or a South African style xenophobic attack #takebackourcurryhouses

[poor taste joke to go with the poor taste curry, sorry]

Archived