Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Curry

Chinese is better here but indian is better in leics. China Town is sick here spesh when you get kicked outta the last bars in town at like 4 am love all that. Chinese food and indian food are both great why the fighting

You'd be so disappointed if you met me.

I imagine you to be about 5'8, slightly overweight and your hair is receding slightly with hints of a welsh accent.

But you can speak broken Japanese, drink fungus tea and wear an Al-Ahli shirt

If your into hot curries like myself get down to your local Iceland and try one of these bad boys, it'll blow you away. If you could eat it all your a braver man/women than me as I couldn't.

http://groceries.iceland.co.uk/iceland-indian-takeaway-atomic-chicken-vindaloo-375g/p/56051

I love that in the reviews, someone has put "Tip: put your toilet roll in the fridge"!

lol lol lol

I'm about five nine, the rest is miles off but thanks. Cheeky twat lol

Okay you're skinny with sturdy ankles, speak in the dulcet tones of Leicester, have flowing locks and a Boca juniors shirt on.

Bit late but as for Chinese, Cantonese style roast duck from Four Seasons, Queensway, London is the best you're getting anywhere in the UK and probably outside of Asia.

If you don't speak Cantonese or Mandarin, the service is so rude it's hilarious and worth going just to witness but the food is incredible.

Has become so popular now that's a bastard to get in and it's always crowded but it's ****ing good.

I will try this because I'm not sure I've said but I live in London.

If your into hot curries like myself get down to your local Iceland and try one of these bad boys, it'll blow you away. If you could eat it all your a braver man/women than me as I couldn't.

http://groceries.iceland.co.uk/iceland-indian-takeaway-atomic-chicken-vindaloo-375g/p/56051

Got it for dinner tonight, this better be the best £1.50 I've ever spent.

Holy shit that was hot. I had chopped a load of birds eye chillis in case it wasn't hot enough, took one bite and was like "yeah I won't be needing those". By far the hottest store bought curry I have ever had, my mouth is killing and I feel deep concern for my morning trip to the throne. 

Thanks for the tip Leicfox.

Holy shit that was hot. I had chopped a load of birds eye chillis in case it wasn't hot enough, took one bite and was like "yeah I won't be needing those". By far the hottest store bought curry I have ever had, my mouth is killing and I feel deep concern for my morning trip to the throne. 

Thanks for the tip Leicfox.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Not bad for a £1.50 Iceland ready meal.  :thumbup:

You realise, this thread has made me realise, how much I hate you all..!!!!!!!!

Just being able to get to a local take away, is bad enough, but naming or mentioning that amount of chinese, vietnamese and indian or Pakistani eateries is just cruel and nothing short of psychological warfare.

spare a thought for us expats, who can only slaver at the thought of the incredible choice of top variety asian restaurants,

shops or cafes, that are available just round the corner.

Its my Birthday as well tomorrow, no chance of a short walk then dive in. A Bloody expedition for me to get near a quality

Asian of any type, not even a sniff.

Lay off lads, will ya, with relegation that should be the only punishment, now teasing with my taste buds, god I'm dead.

Archived