Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Curry

I know we all have different tastes & each to their own etc but what is the point of a hot curry? It's tasteless, burns & generally makes you feel uncomfortable for quite some time. Big up to da Korma Krew.

I tend to agree. I dont mind a little kick but people that just have a pure hot curry to me it just seems a waste of a meal. Any flavour is overpowered and takes away any enjoyment. I have a Korma now and again but my fave curry is a chicken goan butter. nice flavour and a little kick to it. God i want a curry now

I know we all have different tastes & each to their own etc but what is the point of a hot curry? It's tasteless, burns & generally makes you feel uncomfortable for quite some time. Big up to da Korma Krew.

It's addictive, I absolutely love it.

I don't know why but I much prefer mild curries, but when I have Mexican food I like it with a helping of PAIN

yeah if i want a really tasty curry like i said page one probs just have a tikka massala cos bloody hell they're lovely. but gotta roll with hot stuff from time to time. 

outside of curry i'll make everything hot. chillies on everything, hot hot hot sauce, all the fun of the fair. dont even know why. 

The thing with this hot curry debate is you can have a hot curry with taste & flavour, you can then have one that's just a gut rotter & all you can taste is powder

It all depends on who's cooking it, get a good chef & you will get a lovely hot but tasty with flavour dish, get a shit chef & you will get well shit!

I don't normally buy tins with meat in but tried a couple of Sainsbury's tins of chicken korma and beef madras the other day and was nicely surprised. Ok sauce with nice pieces of meat with no gristle or other crap that put me off buying that kind of stuff in the past. Would recommend as a substitute for a proper meal.

Their bombay potatoes in a tin are sensational. £1.20 a pop.

Tk balti green lane is immense, quality prices, bring your own booze, very authentic and food is out of this world.

Went to aspects in enderby the other day and it was nice, nothing to rave about though and it was quite expensive too.

• 3 weeks later...

I love spice! Nothing really hurts me anymore now i just go for flavour . Since i left leic some have gone downhill. I love vishal on Catherine Street not very spicy but again flavours and the meat wow

I liked the curry house on london rd. Red rose in syston was very decent.

Just had that Iceland £1.50 'atomic vindaloo' for the first time, that is a bargain.

Really hot and a good quality for that silly price.

+1 on this for the price great. Spice 7/10 good tac

Archived