Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Curry

Being diagnosed with IBS means no more curries for me... just about my only vice and now I can't even have them :ermm:

Fear not mate, I was diagnosed in 2007 but if you're lucky like me it dies down and you can get mullering curries again.

• 4 months later...

Sanjay's Curry Pot (Melton Road - don't know if it's still there), best curries I've ever had.

Not keen on takeaways for curry, in particular, as heatness of food declines quite fast before eating it at home and some of quality is lost.

Sanjay's Curry Pot (Melton Road - don't know if it's still there), best curries I've ever had.

Not keen on takeaways for curry, in particular, as heatness of food declines quite fast before eating it at home and some of quality is lost.

Heatness?

Had a curry the other Saturday and as soon as I had it, I felt it was about to exit me.

Went to the bar and asked to pay the bill, and there was a slight delay. In the end I said "look, I need to pay the bill and get home as I am about to shit myself"

That did the trick, not only did I get the bill straight away, they got the waiter to drive us home.

You can't beat that for service eh

Had a curry the other Saturday and as soon as I had it, I felt it was about to exit me.

Went to the bar and asked to pay the bill, and there was a slight delay. In the end I said "look, I need to pay the bill and get home as I am about to shit myself"

That did the trick, not only did I get the bill straight away, they got the waiter to drive us home.

You can't beat that for service eh

Wipe clean leather seats?

All over a Tawa or a Sharabi at the Bengal. Puts the other curry houses in Harborough to shame that place.

Tawa is a cooking implement used to cook chapatis or other flat breads. Shrarabi means to be intoxicated or to be an alcoholic. It comes from the word sharab which means alcohol.

Archived