Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Curry

Given free reign id order neither as theyre both pretty dull but chicken balls i find particularly less enjoyable.

Sorry for any offense caused by this chicken ball debacle

I'm sorry but this has gone too far for a forum apology to be sufficient. I think the only way to stop an international incident is an open letter to the Chinese nation and devourers of its quisine.

Can someone tell me what's the deal with Singapore chow mein? I usually just have the plain as it's normally about £2 and just as nice as the meat variants

The deal is it treads that line between blowing your nads off and not being too much, that and there's everything under the sun in it. When it's done right it's great though - although when it's done with vermicelli instead of thicker noodles I've found it doesn't taste half as good.

Ma's in Birstall do a decent one IIRC.

Armenian that rings a bell, it was on a barrow street but was a busy little place considering it wasn't on the main drag. Haven't a clue about the curry house though I get a feeling it was on a main road, not the promenade, but whenever I go there again I'll check it out.

Armenian's on Harrowside (don't think there is a Barrow Street in Blackpool and that sounds similar so imagine you went there). Lee Raj isn't on the Prom, it's round the corner on Squires Gate Lane which is the main road linking the beach, airport and M55.

Armenian's on Harrowside (don't think there is a Barrow Street in Blackpool and that sounds similar so imagine you went there).

Bloody predictive text, it was on a narrow street, opposite or on a quiet t junction.but like I said I'd had quite a few so things look different. We managed to find it the following night as well but we were wandering around for a long time and again we'd had a few. Could it have been Amish? That seems to ring a bell.

Bloody predictive text, it was on a narrow street, opposite or on a quiet t junction.but like I said I'd had quite a few so things look different. We managed to find it the following night as well but we were wandering around for a long time and again we'd had a few. Could it have been Amish? That seems to ring a bell.

Yeah, Harrowside's quite broad and on a slope so may have been somewhere else. As a few folks have been on about Chinese, Blackpool also has the official third best one in the country. Michael Wan's Mandarin on Clifton Street. Top nosh in there.

Bit late but as for Chinese, Cantonese style roast duck from Four Seasons, Queensway, London is the best you're getting anywhere in the UK and probably outside of Asia.

If you don't speak Cantonese or Mandarin, the service is so rude it's hilarious and worth going just to witness but the food is incredible.

Has become so popular now that's a bastard to get in and it's always crowded but it's ****ing good.

If your into hot curries like myself get down to your local Iceland and try one of these bad boys, it'll blow you away. If you could eat it all your a braver man/women than me as I couldn't.

http://groceries.iceland.co.uk/iceland-indian-takeaway-atomic-chicken-vindaloo-375g/p/56051

Gonna try this asap, yet to be beaten by any curry. The hottest I have had so far was a chicken phal at lilu in Leicester which led to all of the kitchen staff/waiters coming out to watch me.

Bit late but as for Chinese, Cantonese style roast duck from Four Seasons, Queensway, London is the best you're getting anywhere in the UK and probably outside of Asia.

If you don't speak Cantonese or Mandarin, the service is so rude it's hilarious and worth going just to witness but the food is incredible.

Has become so popular now that's a bastard to get in and it's always crowded but it's ****ing good.

You knew about this London restaurant where nobody speaks English before it was cool, is that what you're saying?

Once you've got into Indian grub, chinese is just bland. The girls insist on Chinese takeaway occasionally, I wouldn't bother otherwise.

Can't agree with that. Chinese food is massively diverse and some of it is intensely flavoursome. Some of the szechaun dishes and regional hot pot dishes will blow your face off as well if spice is your thing.

You just don't get very good Chinese cuisine in Leicester as we don't have the same population here from the far east as we do from south Asia. You're always going to find better Indian and Pakistani food here compared to the Chinese on offer.

I'll give you a lot of Chinese takeaways around the county are spectacularly bland and don't even get me started on Real China and Terracotta.

Archived