Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
thanks4nothinglevein

We Can STILL STAY UP... BELIEVE!

Don't get me wrong,obviously I'd love us to win all 10 games,but I'm fed up of going to every game gull of hope and thinking that this game will change our fortune.

Now I'm just accepting the worst...

I know how your feeling mate, I go into every game with hope, but come away disappointed and deflated, every game.

I say 5 points, head says none, my heart says 5 max, just out of desperation to remember what a win feels like.

Wish people would get over what has happened and how bad we have been.

Against WHam we start a mini season.

Nothing that has gone before matters but from the first whistle everything does.

Win or draw as long as we gain there is hope.

Now is not the time to bitch about Pearson or players but it is the time to back them like you never have before.

Stop all the moaning and support the lads and the manager.

You have all summer to moan and say I told you so.

Not an anti although I do think he needs to go but would rather say I was wrong and we stay up.

I just think a lot on here would rather bask in there own glory and be right than the club stay up.

Personally I want us to stay up first and for most for the club and second so I can laugh at the anti/quitters.

Absolute rubbish we have no chance and deep down you know that. Northbound junction 21 wont take you to London no matter how much you pray

I bet your an absolute pleasure to work with.

Where I come from you support through good and bad.

By support I mean you back the team to the hilt not give up.

No fat lady knocking on my door and she ain't at the KP yet either.

I do wonder if some on her really are fans.

Yes I know it is a long shot but while we have a shot I will not give up.

Wish people would get over what has happened and how bad we have been.

Against WHam we start a mini season.

Nothing that has gone before matters but from the first whistle everything does.

Win or draw as long as we gain there is hope.

Now is not the time to bitch about Pearson or players but it is the time to back them like you never have before.

Stop all the moaning and support the lads and the manager.

You have all summer to moan and say I told you so.

Not an anti although I do think he needs to go but would rather say I was wrong and we stay up.

I just think a lot on here would rather bask in there own glory and be right than the club stay up.

Personally I want us to stay up first and for most for the club and second so I can laugh at the anti/quitters.

Ok, sorry Nigel I haven't been happy with your performance this year, but it's ok all is forgiven, because you are going to romp the last few games.

Sylo, you have been one of the most harden pearson supporters, and now you come on with a patronising post, saying stop moaning and pearson should go.

And now the pearson supporters have realised maybe some were not just be negative about Nigel, and in fact saw his lack of ability, you are now saying we want to bask in the glory.

The fact that you patronise posters like they don't support the players, a lot on here, even during this shocking season, turn up home and away every week, and sing their hearts out for these players, but don't expect them or me to support a manager, who is as arrogant as he is, and hasn't warranted his wages, let alone the support, which he should be humble to still have from many fans.

Your right no point in I told you so, that past by the by about November time.

I want to stay up but sadly under pearson I very much doubt we will, and if we do, I will leave all the I told you so's to all those pearson fans, but come end of the season, either way, I would like to see pearson removed as manager of Leicester City.

Edit

I must have taken the bate, you clearly must be on the wind up.

Perhaps, where you come from, the concept of rational thought has been replaced by blind optimism. You have to stick to the facts. Our team is poor and our manager is in psychological meltdown, there is absolutely no way we are going to stay up. You have to drop this its an embarrassment to the club.

Ok, sorry Nigel I haven't been happy with your performance this year, but it's ok all is forgiven, because you are going to romp the last few games.

Sylo, you have been one of the most harden pearson supporters, and now you come on with a patronising post, saying stop moaning and pearson should go.

And now the pearson supporters have realised maybe some were not just be negative about Nigel, and in fact saw his lack of ability, you are now saying we want to bask in the glory.

The fact that you patronise posters like they don't support the players, a lot on here, even during this shocking season, turn up home and away every week, and sing their hearts out for these players, but don't expect them or me to support a manager, who is as arrogant as he is, and hasn't warranted his wages, let alone the support, which he should be humble to still have from many fans.

Your right no point in I told you so, that past by the by about November time.

I want to stay up but sadly under pearson I very much doubt we will, and if we do, I will leave all the I told you so's to all those pearson fans, but come end of the season, either way, I would like to see pearson removed as manager of Leicester City.

Edit

I must have taken the bate, you clearly must be on the wind up.

You have taken no bait and not so hardened a supporter I just don't like the he is shite and he is not a manager type comments.

I have said many times he's made mistakes and he may be out of his depth but I will not and do not agree with the belittling comments by some.

Last season people were saying he was better than MON I said no way he's not done it in the prem.

But he is by far the best man we have had since and why should he not be shown some respect for what he has done for us?

People on here over react the start of last season Drinky and Vardy were shite by the end they were gods.

Vardy after one game this season was an England cert he's done fvck all since.

Many on here change there attitude with there socks.

Pearson has been blamed on here for everything bar the rain this season and people talk like they know how the club is run.

I will never say he has not made or making mistakes he has and yes I am thinking this is a step to far for him.

But would never call him shite or claim he is not a manager.

This season may have been a step to far for him he may never make a prem manager he may come back stronger because of this season.

But to say he is shite after what he has done for us is wrong.

Perhaps, where you come from, the concept of rational thought has been replaced by blind optimism. You have to stick to the facts. Our team is poor and our manager is in psychological meltdown, there is absolutely no way we are going to stay up. You have to drop this its an embarrassment to the club.

Really?

Funny but I talk to spurs wham gooners and manure fans they have looked on here and think it is a disgrace how many have given up on us.

They can see why some don't want Pearson.

But all say we are better than our position.

They all say if you had the last 4 games like Norwich last season then yes but we DON'T

Really?

Funny but I talk to spurs wham gooners and manure fans they have looked on here and think it is a disgrace how many have given up on us.

They all say if you had the last 4 games like Norwich last season then yes but we DON'T

Shut up Welly, you're just a happy clapper!

:P

No-one was tipping us to come back and do what we did last season following the Watford debacle. The meltdowns on here about failure to go up that season and how it was going to **** us over as a club for the foreseeable future were quite something.

Entering April with 19 points is nothing short of a disgrace and nearly any other year, you would be almost certain to be relegated.

It is not however improbable that we do find a new lease of life, that we do actually start scoring and winning again. A two week break might be exactly what they need. A chance to assess where we're going wrong, to act upon it, get over our current situation and look forward rather than back. We are playing at home, with a crowd behind us*, against either fellow strugglers (and trust me, they are not a load better than us) or mediocre sides who have nothing to play for. West Ham's bubble has burst, and Newcastle have been only marginally better than us in 2015 under Carver. These are winnable games. I would have our run-in over any other teams.

It's solely dependant on Leicester turning up, and that is a huge, huge if based on the season so far, but you just never know. It's there for the taking, it has been all season, and it still is, but time's running out.

* (if we cannot get behind them in this last few games then we are ultimately failing as a fanbase)

Lets end the season on a high forget all this 5 at the back crap let's get back to the way we played that got us in this division some nice counter attacking football we tried everything else and it ain't worked. Would prefer to lose giving it a right good go than sticking 5 at the back hoping for a 1-0 when we lose with 5 at the back anyway.

Its now or never we need to get back to basics and play the way we played last season/first 8-9 games of this season.

Tough ask to stay up but it can be done!

Come on nige and the boys!!!!

Nah.

Drinkwater can pass a ball fine. We saw it last season. And King is the best passer of the ball at the club IMO

Cambiasso ain't working. I can see it.

The midfield needs sorting out.

Just my opinion bud.

Cambiasso is the best ball player we've had since Parker....be mad to drop him

Cambiasso is the best ball player we've had since Parker....be mad to drop him

Which is what the bulk have been saying all season. And look where we are.

Of course, this isn't all about Cambiasso

But play him in a three, or don't play him.

This thing about 'his legs have gone' after 70 mins is crucial in Prem football.

It's a 90 minute game and a very quick one at this level. Having a player who's knackered after 70 mins isn't good! The final 20 mins of any game are just as crucial as the first 20.

This wouldn't be an issue if Pearson just subbed him off. But he doesn't....more often than not Cambiasso plays most, if not all of the 90. I don't get that at all

This huge reliance on an old pair of legs, however able the head is, has been to the detriment of the team IMO. I don't want to see more of the same. For me, the past two games have again seen us over-ran in the centre.

If you play Esteban, you play him in a three.

This for me has been crystal clear all season and I've said it all season.

Which is what the bulk have been saying all season. And look where we are.

Of course, this isn't all about Cambiasso

But play him in a three, or don't play him.

This thing about 'his legs have gone' after 70 mins is crucial in Prem football.

It's a 90 minute game and a very quick one at this level. Having a player who's knackered after 70 mins isn't good! The final 20 mins of any game are just as crucial as the first 20.

This wouldn't be an issue if Pearson just subbed him off. But he doesn't....more often than not Cambiasso plays most, if not all of the 90. I don't get that at all

This huge reliance on an old pair of legs, however able the head is, has been to the detriment of the team IMO. I don't want to see more of the same. For me, the past two games have again seen us over-ran in the centre.

If you play Esteban, you play him in a three.

This for me has been crystal clear all season and I've said it all season.

I agree with him tiring towards the end but he is still head and shoulders above the rest of the midfielders we have...Parker didn't have the legs/pace...Lennon..izzett..savage etc did his running...I still believe if we played nugent..kramaric and one other in a front three Cambiasso will pick them out and cause problems but we need to attack and get forward..I will decline to comment on king being the better passer of the ball for obvious reasons :)

You have taken no bait and not so hardened a supporter I just don't like the he is shite and he is not a manager type comments.

I have said many times he's made mistakes and he may be out of his depth but I will not and do not agree with the belittling comments by some.

Last season people were saying he was better than MON I said no way he's not done it in the prem.

But he is by far the best man we have had since and why should he not be shown some respect for what he has done for us?

People on here over react the start of last season Drinky and Vardy were shite by the end they were gods.

Vardy after one game this season was an England cert he's done fvck all since.

Many on here change there attitude with there socks.

Pearson has been blamed on here for everything bar the rain this season and people talk like they know how the club is run.

I will never say he has not made or making mistakes he has and yes I am thinking this is a step to far for him.

But would never call him shite or claim he is not a manager.

This season may have been a step to far for him he may never make a prem manager he may come back stronger because of this season.

But to say he is shite after what he has done for us is wrong.

Myself and a few others, like col for instants, have been level headed with the criticism of pearson, frustration has shown through in some post, but have still been slated as negative and anti pearson.

I have never been a massive fan of pearson but if you read my post pre season, I was really hoping he was successful and kept us up, but as the season has progressed, it's become clear he's not going to make the grade.

How poorly he's performed his attitude has annoyed me, and I have had no concerns about airing my opinions, on his repatative excuses.

I haveno doubt pearson isn't losing on purpose as you suggested that some posted, but I cannot believe with all the bits and bobs off the pitch, and results on, he hasn't been replaced.

To the point, I wonder whether the owners are as ambitious as they say, I would have thought they would have made a change at Christmas.

I like you and all city fans want to stay up and be successful, if that's with pearson great, but as the season has progressed, it's clear he's not the right man, at this level.

I have never called him shite, or the players, but your right for pearson and a large bulk of the players, it's a step to far.

It's been a long, depressing, disappointing season, which I personally cannot wait to end, and in the summer, I would like a change in manager, someone who could take us up and keep us up.

Pearson probably could take us up, have my doubts it would be quick, but if he stayed got us up, and did the same again, somebody would have to work with pearson style players, who may not suit the new man, so I would have a fresh start come summer

Really?

Dont quite think fans from those clubs can talk much pal

I agree with him tiring towards the end but he is still head and shoulders above the rest of the midfielders we have...Parker didn't have the legs/pace...Lennon..izzett..savage etc did his running...I still believe if we played nugent..kramaric and one other in a front three Cambiasso will pick them out and cause problems but we need to attack and get forward..I will decline to comment on king being the better passer of the ball for obvious reasons :)

I don't really even get the comparison between Gary Parker and Cambiasso buddy.

I was brought up during the Little and MON years and can honestly say that Gary Parker was an EXCEPTIONAL passer of the ball.

One of the best I've seen personally.

With his range of passing, Cambiasso doesn't get anywhere near him.

But is that surprising really?

Cambiasso has plyed his trade on mainly being a stopper. A DM. An engine in midfield. A bit like a Mascherano. Never a playmaker as such. It's only since he's been at City that he's really been expected to both thwart opposition attacks and to get forward to be creative. And he's not shone at either IMO.

You are spot on though.

Parker could do what he did because of Lennon primarily. Parker didn't have to defend. So he had time to create.

Playing Esteban in a central midfield two has been, for me, Pearson's biggest failing this year.

To not sort out a formation which enabled a player of his ability to really shine (rather than just have the odd great game followed by a series of highly average ones) has been criminal really.

Play more attacking positive football for 90+ minutes sod the 5 in defence when playing teams we know/ should be beating,try without Morgan for one game for once!

But looking at our run in we can get at least 14 points we just need that first win to springboard our belief and I recon we can get it against west ham as others have said and Sunderland are dreadful at the minute and I can see them getting caught up in this relegation battle, I have always believed that we have the quality and if Nigel picks our strongest squad we have the chance of surviving the drop I don't care if we just scrape through on goal difference so long as we stay up!

Kasper/Hamer

De laet Wasil Huth Schlupp

Mahrez Hammond Cambiasso Albrighton

Vardy/Nugent Kramaric Undecided on keeper and forward to company Kram

Bench Drinkwater ulloa James Koch Upson vardy/ Nugent hamer/ kasper

I don't really even get the comparison between Gary Parker and Cambiasso buddy.

I was brought up during the Little and MON years and can honestly say that Gary Parker was an EXCEPTIONAL passer of the ball.

One of the best I've seen personally.

With his range of passing, Cambiasso doesn't get anywhere near him.

But is that surprising really?

Cambiasso has plyed his trade on mainly being a stopper. A DM. An engine in midfield. A bit like a Mascherano. Never a playmaker as such. It's only since he's been at City that he's really been expected to both thwart opposition attacks and to get forward to be creative. And he's not shone at either IMO.

You are spot on though.

Parker could do what he did because of Lennon primarily. Parker didn't have to defend. So he had time to create.

Playing Esteban in a central midfield two has been, for me, Pearson's biggest failing this year.

To not sort out a formation which enabled a player of his ability to really shine (rather than just have the odd great game followed by a series of highly average ones) has been criminal really.

The comparison was mainly me trying to point out that when leicester have that type of player in midfield we play better..a midfield general type of player..this is my opinion of course but have always thought leicester have done well with this type of player in the team wether it be Gerry daly..Mcallister..Parker..even steve Thompson to a degree...let's face it Cambiasso could place a ball in your back pocket he's that good...give him freedom in midfield and see what happens...for me he's also a born leader..captain material

Archived