Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Salieri

City 0-2 Q.P.R

Another case of playing good football but with no end product, Q.P.R may have had less possession but showed a bit of cutting edge in front of goal.

Probably some positives to take from this, but just feel pissed off at the minute.

Oh, and yet another joke of a referee didn't help the cause.

:(

That will do for me.

Seen enough now to know Sousa is not up to getting the most out of this squad.

The jokers telling Sinclair before the game we would win 3-1 / 4-1 have obviously not seen a single game this season.

We laboured against a severely depleted Cardiff side in the week, back to normal service today, defensive mistakes by individual players and tactical mistakes by Sousa in attack.

Time to move on Paulo.

I'm afraid I'm beginning to see no positives.

Relegation season 07/08 Played 7, scored 8, conceded 8, 7 points,

This season Played 7, scored 6, conceded 12, 5 points.

When we were relegated we had the meanest defence in the division and we struggled to score.

This season we can't score and we can't keep the ball out of our net.

That will do for me.

The jokers telling Sinclair before the game we would win 3-1 / 4-1 have obviously not seen a single game this season.

We laboured against a severely depleted Cardiff side in the week, back to normal service today, defensive mistakes by individual players and tactical mistakes by Sousa in attack.

Time to move on Paulo.

Wondered how long it would be before someone came on saying this :rolleyes:

So 7 league games gone and you're ready to sack him.......ok.

That will do for me.

Time to move on Paulo.

No coincidence that Swansea couldn't score last season, yet i remember someone bringing up stats to say they had loads of chances every game and with our strike force things would be a bit different.

Well the table doesn't lie and we were fortunate Cardiff had most of there strikers out .

Wondered how long it would be before someone came on saying this :rolleyes:

So 7 league games gone and you're ready to sack him.......ok.

I more than happy to hear you argument for keeping him.

I have been home and away this season, I have also been watching football all over the World in various places since I was 6, that's 32 years ago.

I am no twat who makes his opinion from listening to Stringer, the tactics are wrong, Sousa is not learning from the mistakes he is making, players are making individual errors which rings alarm bells about confidence and faith in both themselves and what is going on.

The hole has been dug deep enough, we cant afford another sit on our hands Hollowords situation.

People saying ONLY seven games, you might be right but once you're down there in the Championship, it's a dogfight to get yourself out of it.

Too many poor players signed, not addressed the problems up front and Sousa is too busy trying to perfect a passing game that he is forgetting to address the basics of a solid defence, an effective midfield and a goalscoring forward line.

Clock's ticking, Paulo.

Leicester 0 - 2 QPR. Played ok (although the worst I've seen them play all season) attacked but couldn't score AGAIN. Fryatt shit, if he carries on I'll be more than happy he's put a transfer request in.

Referee was poor and I expect many people blaming him, he was poor no denying but he didn't lose the game for us today.

Really don't know what the answer is but it's worrying and can't see the answer or end of our problems.

Another case of playing good football but with no end product,

Sorry mate but bollocks - we didn't play good football we were terrible.

We were brilliant on Tuesday against Cardiff, everything Sousa wanted us to do we did. Waghorn and Dyer were busy and we ran them ragged.

Today we just reverted to lump ball. All the people calling for Howard to come on were completely missing the point - the problem wasn't that the ball wasn't sticking with Fryatt (which it wasn't) the problem is that we were playing that sort of football in the first place.

Fryatt would have thrived had we played like Tuesday with low balls whipped in from good, wide runs. But we just went back to clueless thumps up the park. Fair play, Howard did look good when he came on and it did pick up the team - but we shouldn't have been in that mess in the first place and we definitely shouldn't have been playing such dreadful football.

It really was like watching a different team to Tuesday. Wouldn't have been so bad if QPR hadn't just been anonymous. They barely did anything. Their fans might as well enjoy it while it lasts because if that's how they're going to play all year they won't go up.

Its so frustrating. Obviously I want us to win every game, but in my mind I would have settled for a point today. Today the referee has cost us that point.

The ref was shit but I don't think we deserved much from the game to be perfectly honest. Let's not get into scapegoatism, we were lethargic and bollocks for large periods.

I more than happy to hear you argument for keeping him.

I have been home and away this season, I have also been watching football all over the World in various places since I was 6, that's 32 years ago.

I am no twat who makes his opinion from listening to Stringer, the tactics are wrong, Sousa is not learning from the mistakes he is making, players are making individual errors which rings alarm bells about confidence and faith in both themselves and what is going on.

The hole has been dug deep enough, we cant afford another sit on our hands Hollowords situation.

Never thought you were a twat for one minute mate, and never meant to imply that.

I just don't want to see a roundabout of managers coming through the club again. We have to have stability and give the new manager a little bit more time to imprint his style on the team. But i do agree and see the flipside of the coin with alot of the comments on here, if it isn't sorted soon i can see the door being closed on Sousa.

we are in deep poo(my opinion)

7 games 5 points = releagtion form

portsmouth lost again and i can see them beating us :-(

too many fans usuing excuses for the team and manager, wake up and smell the coffee we are bollo%s

what happened to the team that played cardiff??

and Fryatt get out please and go to derby and bring in commons the other way.

bigjohnsteader.... tell your contact we need a new striker :D one that can find the net.. a more mobile version of Howard would complete the jigsaw...

He was at his first game today so he will have made observations although at end of the day it's down to the new owners and Sousa. Missed a call from him at full time but will discuss later

Sacking sousa clearly isn`t the answer, our defense is frail at times and then chances aren`t been taking up top either, very inconsistant. I believe We need an experienced Striker in on loan from the prem if possible? then we need to get hobbs a better partner, Don`t get me wrong I rate morrison but Think we need a bit more experience in there, Tunchev needs to be brought back into the fold slowly to avoid him having a recurrance of old injuries so i expect someone in on loan at cb too! shame the zayatte deal fell through.

Im very frutstrated Just like the rest of you guy`s and we all get it in the neck from other supporter`s etc, It hurts! but We are playing better football than in previous season`s in my opinion, Rome wasn`t built in a day and sacking sousa will be a massive step backwards now especially given there are a lack of quality managerial candidates out there right now. Look at it this way, We have portsmouth 2wice next week, I would use the cup game to give vitor 45mins or more experiment up front with gallagher/waghorn perhaps? also Abe will be given his debut so we can see what he is all about.

Then come the game on friday which I am going to we should have a great opportunity to get 3 points and start A run of results to get us into the top half of the table, Putting a negative spin on today`s result I feel is the wrong thing to do, QPR do have some massive quality in there side and they are top for a reason, probably mainly due to the lad mackie having such a decent run, And be honest before today anyone looking at there form didn`t seriously expect us to get anything right? Im keeping the faith for now, I will make another judgement after watching them friday night once i get to see the team and the manager`s body language see if they have the desire, hunger and most importantly believe they can get results.

Archived