Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ambitious

Real Madrid VS Barcelona

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the score will be?

Tonight at the Bernebeu, The top two Clubs in the Spanish Primeira, will battle it out for a place in the biggest Club Cup Final in Europe, K.O. 19:45, Live on ITV1. Will Jose Mourinho make it to his third Champions League Final? or will Pep Guardiola's men prove too strong?

I prefer Real as a club (for no particular reason) and like Mourinho but I respect Barca's style of play a lot more so I'm torn. I'd say it would be a good game but Real will probably just try to stop Barcelona playing and bang it long on the break.

How embarrassing. They all look so pathetic, crowding the ref. And Pedro you little twerp, he was nowhere near your face.

Ooh but your forgetting that when Barcelona bully and hustle the referee for the entire 90 mins and throw themselves on the floor at the mere hint of contact its beautiful, wonderful, magical, enchanting etc etc etc

What an awful game. Kidding and crowding the ref all over the shop and Real trying to stop Barcelona from playing, with Barcelona's response being to playact whenever a Real player gets near him. Couple of glimpses from Messi and Villa but no more. Hope this picks up in the second half.

Archived