Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boosmanana

Striker that we are looking at!

Guest CL Blue Army

Good signing I think however many critics would say he's another Akinibyi and would get him low on confidence!

Should be given a chance but don't think other fans will see it like that

I thought he was just transfer listed, though i imagine Forest will let him go for free, or a small sum.

I probably wouldn't go for it, he's not been good for over a year now, is on £15,000 a week and doesn't have a great deal of pace, which is the attribute i'd prefer any new forward to have.

One of the strikers we are looking at is David Johnson of Forest. I know this for a fact as my dad's mate is best mates with David Johnson

139079[/snapback]

Well can you tell your Dad to tell his mate to tell David's Johnson best mate that the next time he's sees David Johnson that we don't want him. Cheers B) B) B)

No thanks. And I doubt we are. He's not played well for two seasons, he's on big money, he's got a discipline problem and he'll be 30 when the season starts so hardly fits into Levein's youth policy. That aside he's got a 5 year contract still at Forest (I think) so he's hardly likely to want to move here for less money probably on a shorter contract.

He was alrite at Ipswich for a couple of seasons but couldnt hack it in the premiership. IMO, he would be good as a backup but i dont know if he would be prepared to sit on the bench most of the season. We need competiton for places up front and he would add to it. I would say he is one of the better strikers available.

I thought he was just transfer listed, though i imagine Forest will let him go for free, or a small sum.

I probably wouldn't go for it, he's not been good for over a year now, is on £15,000 a week and doesn't have a great deal of pace, which is the attribute i'd prefer any new forward to have.

139105[/snapback]

None of our three 1st choice forwards have sublime pace!

but i do agree with the next forward we bring in having a nice bit of pace about him because of this reason!!

139105[/snapback]

None of our three 1st choice forwards have sublime pace!

but i do agree with the next forward we bring in having a nice bit of pace about him because of this reason!!

139177[/snapback]

That's why i wasn't keen on him coming ;)

One of the strikers we are looking at is David Johnson of Forest. I know this for a fact as my dad's mate is best mates with David Johnson

139079[/snapback]

Well can you tell your Dad to tell his mate to tell David's Johnson best mate that the next time he's sees David Johnson that we don't want him. Cheers B) B) B)

139108[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

I dont think fans should be too excited about this "new striker" we're going to sign. He wont be a big name, more of a back up player as Levein thinks his strongest pair is Connolly and MDV.

139873[/snapback]

According to MadBiker the two strikers we're looking at are "established".

I dont think fans should be too excited about this "new striker" we're going to sign. He wont be a big name, more of a back up player as Levein thinks his strongest pair is Connolly and MDV.

139873[/snapback]

139876[/snapback]

yes.... every one has "established" that they are shit.

139873[/snapback]

139876[/snapback]

2 strikers???????? I wish Levein would make up his mind how many he wants. First 2, then 1, then none, then 1 and now 2 again.

Go on Craig get 5.

Archived