Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Burton Albion 1-2 Leicester

I would like to go to this, but with us playing the night after as well, I'm worried that we might only play the kids for this one, and send the first team to Rotherham instead

Try and relax pal

2782075-5348157470-10996.jpg

I'm going but only expect the kids to be playing.

Why? Did they need to win 6-0 for you to continue watching them?

Apparently we should be thrashing all lower league teams in pre season playing in the style of Real Madrid. I really don't think many of our fans understand what pre season is about. 

I live in Burton and can recommend the Coopers too. If it's rammed you can always walk a little bit further down, and across from the brewery is a pub called The Devonshire Arms. Used to have the best pint of Pedigree around. Not been in there in years though. Ignore The Roebuck it's shite.

I wish we had cool pub names... :( Alas, I reckon we will have another showing of younger players getting in fitness. Doesn't bother me what the score is, the players are getting to work with each other in more a competitive environment.

Archived