Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Burton Albion 1-2 Leicester

Plus one is a left back and one is going to miss the start of the season. And another looks miles off prem league standard.

Guy really is a moron.

I didn't want to say that too in case I got accused of picking on him!  He really is special lol

Leicester City's starting XI look to get a full 90 minutes under their belts against Burton Albion at the Pirelli Stadium this evening (KO 7.30pm).
BURTON: McLaughin, Cansdell-Sheriff ©, Taft, A. Trialist, Reilly, Butcher, B. Trialist, Thiele, Palmer, C. Trialist, Maynard

SUBS: Lyness, Edwards, Weir, Beavon, Akins, El Khayati, McCrory, Naylor, Harness, Duffy, Austin

CITY: Schmeichel, Wasilewski, Huth, Chilwell, Albrighton, King, Hammond, Fuchs, Okazaki, Kramarić, Vardy

SUBS: Sesay, McCiurt, Dodoo, Blyth, Maddison

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/team-news-burton-albion-vs.-leicester-city-2576818.aspx#bGuVdY3X4sR0Qci5.99

Leicester City's starting XI look to get a full 90 minutes under their belts against Burton Albion at the Pirelli Stadium this evening (KO 7.30pm).

BURTON: McLaughin, Cansdell-Sheriff ©, Taft, A. Trialist, Reilly, Butcher, B. Trialist, Thiele, Palmer, C. Trialist, Maynard

SUBS: Lyness, Edwards, Weir, Beavon, Akins, El Khayati, McCrory, Naylor, Harness, Duffy, Austin

CITY: Schmeichel, Wasilewski, Huth, Chilwell, Albrighton, King, Hammond, Fuchs, Okazaki, Kramarić, Vardy

SUBS: Sesay, McCiurt, Dodoo, Blyth, Maddison

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/team-news-burton-albion-vs.-leicester-city-2576818.aspx#bGuVdY3X4sR0Qci5.99

So they have 3 brothers playing tonight lol lol lol

I never understand why Kramaric plays on the left when Vardy is in the middle. Surely it is better to play a faster player on the wings.

Vardy is a pest when we don't have the ball better to have someone who is a better footballer closer to the midfield to get some passing going if we win it back gives Vardy license to run around like a headless chicken while we can convert to a 541.

Not that Krama doesn't run around and Vardy can't pass, but of the two I would rather have Krama playing short passes and Vardy tearing the centre backs a new one.

One of the problems we had during our poor run last season was too many players charging forwards and leaving our midfield exposed.

Guest ttfn

So is this is first draft main 11?

I hope so, it's pretty much the team I'd like to see apart from Mahrez who really ought to be starting at 10

So is this is first draft main 11?

You would think so, give them today and Saturday together to gel before Sunderland.

Obvious big question over Wes' fitness, Chilwell, maybe giving him his chance and against Birmingham play Fuchs and Schlupp.

Other than LCB/LWB probably our strongest side

Matt Elliott: 'They're still persisting with this 3-4-3 system which they aren't accustom to'

You've been spending too much time wanking into stringers sandwiches pal 

That's the exact system we played at the end of last season.  Mahrez wasn't exactly a deep-lying midfielder.

Archived