Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Burton Albion 1-2 Leicester

You would think so, give them today and Saturday together to gel before Sunderland.

Obvious big question over Wes' fitness, Chilwell, maybe giving him his chance and against Birmingham play Fuchs and Schlupp.

Other than LCB/LWB probably our strongest side

Wes will be in the best shape of his life, it's more having a mental break.  All the games he's played against higher level players is great experience and prep for the season. 

I'm liking the fact that some of the kids are being given a run out.

I guess the Brum game will resemble something like our starting line up.

Me too. Chilwell could have a very bright future with us imo.

I would've thought it'd be almost identical to the starring 11 v Sunderland barring Wes maybe. Not seen much of Ulloa?

Chilwell at LCB, easily league 1 standard kept a decent winger at bay. Albrighton Kramaric and king best on the pitch for me. Lineup is a 5-2-1-2 with Kramaric in the hole, Fuchs and Albrighton playing pretty deep.

Were looking to play the ball out but no out balls for the outside centre backs so ends up going long for vardy mostly though burton pretty deep

And Okazaki been very poor, looks completely lost out there

Chilwell doing Ok. Midfield rubbish. Okazaki non existent.

Disagree think Okazaki is best player on the pitch. Still lots of rasism from our own fans. Like the "chink" is doing well and he eats dogs etc. quite sad

Chilwell doing Ok. Midfield rubbish. Okazaki non existent.

Disagree think Okazaki is best player on the pitch. Still lots of rasism from our own fans. Like the "chink" is doing well and he eats dogs etc. quite sad

Archived