Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rileigh84

2015/16 Champions Infographic prints

Hello, long time no posts! (I'm usually on twitter)...

You might remember my work from the 2013/14 championship winning season where I produced an infographic season print. Well I've done it again for this season. I'm a designer and like all of us, I'm so proud of this team, so I wanted to put something together to remember the season with all the important stats, dates etc, and I now have this on sale on my website!

Available here: https://www.madebyrileigh.co.uk/products/seasons-series-2014-15-champions-print

Details below;

Seasons_Champions2016_Poster_MockUp_2048

It's due to be finished and updated this week, as it is an initial draft so there are some things (wording etc) that need to be changed to be accurate.

EXCLUSIVE TO MADE BY RILEIGH
Rileigh Editions Season Series 2015/16 Champions infographic print.

A unique design crafted by the award winning information design studio and huge Leicester City fans at Rileigh Design. This beautifully designed A1 print is a perfect memento of Leicester City's most successful season in the club's history.

This bespoke information design print features:

• All 38 Premier League match results, goal scorers and goal times
  • League positions and points progression plotted after each match result
  • Notable information such as game streaks without defeat and clean sheet streaks
  • Jamie Vardy's record breaking 11 consecutive Premier League goal scoring streak
  • The date at which qualification for the Champions League was achieved
  • The date at which the Premier League title was won and when it was presented
  • The club's top 3 goal scorers, assist creators and match appearances throughout the season
  • The club's highest, lowest and average attendance throughout the season
  • Monthly league awards won, such as manager of the month and player of the month
  • Winners of the league, club, PFA and FWA awards
  • The 2015/16 playing squad and their match day squad numbers
  • Club records broken throughout the season
  • Facts from the season such as number of players used, clean sheets kept, number of games scored in and how many times Leicester scored first
  • And lastly, we include the final league table standings

This sophisticated artwork allows you to display the clubs achievements with pride, and enables you to treasure this historic season for years to come.

Size: A1 (84.1cm x 59.4cm)

PRE-ORDER NOW
  • Design currently displayed will be updated after the final game of the season against Chelsea to show the latest figures.
  • Pre-order ends on 31st May 2016 and will be fulfilled within 10 days after that date.

Worldwide shipping in 5-7 days.

Our large format poster prints are printed on 190 GSM sheets with a satin finish. These can be delivered worldwide in sturdy cardboard tubes.

You can pre-order here: https://www.madebyrileigh.co.uk/products/seasons-series-2014-15-champions-print

Cheers,
Leigh

That looks brilliant. I assume it would have the Chelsea result on by time it gets sent? 

25 quid is a bit steep for a poster though init? Like £10-15 quid perhaps but 25 quid for a print seems quite a lot unless it comes with a frame. 

If it was a mass produced poster without any actual thought gone into it, yes, £25 would be steep, but I'm independently getting this produced so my costs are higher and it took a weeks worth of design and research to produce (including the testing and proofing phase to come in the next week or so). I've managed 150 pre-orders so far.

I do see your view point, but you are paying for a unique tailor made print rather than a stock image print you might find elsewhere - that's why its £25. You won't find anything like this anywhere else.

People questioning £25 for something like this make me do a lol

Guy has obviously put thought, time and effort into it.

People piss £25 away on a round of drinks in a pub at the weekend but then devalue something like this without thinking twice.

Looks good tbh mate - I'll probably grab one!

That poster looks really neat, obviously you've put some hard work and love into it. Has that reduced, yet classy feel about it and that's just how I like graphics.

Well done!

Probably going to pre-order it in the following few days.

The frame itself will highly likely cost me more than the £25! lol

Absolutely love this! I must have missed the 13/14 print, any chance you have any of those available too? I'll likely be in for both.

Thanks (and thanks everyone else who can see what has gone in to this, much appreciated).

The 13/14 prints sold out, but we might get a reprint done this week due to demand. I've also had requests for a 08/09 league one winning season too, a few people wanted to have all 3 lined up! Would look amazing though... Not to float my own boat, but I'm very proud of these.

Finishing updating the stats & text this week.

Brilliant that, might buy one.

Want to get a variety of different stuff.

Cheers!

That's gorgeous mate, your whole range is top notch.

Not sure what to buy get printed yet but considering getting this!

Thanks buddy.

When do you think they will be ready by? definitely thinking of getting one of these mates 30th in 2 weeks thinking its a perfect present.

Pre-order ends on 31st May and I aim to have all orders delivered within 10 working days after that... so probably 14th June latest, but most likely sooner. Will be packaged by hand and then posted here so it could take a few days just to do that, haha, had quite a lot of orders (nearing 200 now).

Archived